Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

magic will not be as good as people think it will next season

1- i just dont get how everyone is crazy about jameer game .this guy is too small with no defense whatsoever .alston was a big factor during "finals" run .he ll be missed .he avareged 5.4 asist as a playmaker which is just not acceptable .he shot %.503 fg ,%453 3fg.well he is never going to shoot like this for the rest of his carier.way way overrated player

2- i think gortat will be playing for houston . he ll get very good offer from desperate houston .if that happens , i wonder who ll be backing up howard.

3- hedo'size and passing ability (being able to see and pass over double teams) will be missed .orlando wil not be causing match up problems like they did last year againt cavs .and shaq in the middle ,dont expect howard to be as effective as he was last year .

4- with healty KG baston is even better than lakers.now rumor has it , they r close to signing wallace .that means they will be playing for the title next year .there is no way howard can keep up with KG, WALLACE AND BIG BABY.

5- we all witnessed what allowing %50 jammer play in the finals did to team chemistry. i trully believe that magic front office made too many moves . they did not even adress real need of a true power forward (other than kid came with VC TRADE).

FINAL PREDICTION : MAGIC WILL WIN AROUND 50-55 GAMES AND WILL EXIT 2ND ROUND OF PLAYOFF AGAINST CAVS OR CELTICS

1- i just dont get how everyone is crazy about jameer game .this guy is too small with no defense whatsoever .alston was a big factor during "finals" run .he ll be missed .he avareged 5.4 asist as a playmaker which is just not acceptable .he shot %.503 fg ,%453 3fg.well he is never going to shoot like this for the rest of his carier.way way overrated player

2- i think gortat will be playing for houston . he ll get very good offer from desperate houston .if that happens , i wonder who ll be backing up howard.

3- hedo'size and passing ability (being able to see and pass over double teams) will be missed .orlando wil not be causing match up problems like they did last year againt cavs .and shaq in the middle ,dont expect howard to be as effective as he was last year .

4- with healty KG baston is even better than lakers.now rumor has it , they r close to signing wallace .that means they will be playing for the title next year .there is no way howard can keep up with KG, WALLACE AND BIG BABY.

5- we all witnessed what allowing %50 jammer play in the finals did to team chemistry. i trully believe that magic front office made too many moves . they did not even adress real need of a true power forward (other than kid came with VC TRADE).

FINAL PREDICTION : MAGIC WILL WIN AROUND 50-55 GAMES AND WILL EXIT 2ND ROUND OF PLAYOFF AGAINST CAVS OR CELTICS

and name one player on the cavs who is better than any of orlando's big 4 besides LBJ? Boston isnt getting any younger dude, I believe they were there one and done, theyve lost their edge and hunger, Garnett coming back will change things for them and their attitudes and chemistry, but i just dont see them having the same kind of hunger they had 2 years ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

you smell that.... *sniff sniff*

Yep! Smells like a fan who quotes last years season solely on how we performed in the finals. Did you not see Meer before the injury? I do agree with parts of point 4, but everything else is either finals review or conjecture of how the free agency will end. Talk to me at the end of July and see if you feel the same way.

cmon this is too easy...

1. you clearly didnt watch enough of jameer before he got injured.

2. gortat is not getting more than the mle. from what i read tonight. i think otis would match that.

3. vince > hedo. vince will play the same roll hedo did.... lol go watch video if forgot how talented vince can be. oh and don't worry bout shaq... he is 36 AND worthless against the pick and roll.

4. KG will not rebound to 100 percent. Lets say he does tho... and they sign rasheed wallace... we are a year older, a year more experienced and we have a healthy jameer back(see #1)

5.) Jameer is not the reason we lost in the finals. and we got a good PF in Anderson. do some research on the kid... it might cheer you up. FA is not over, IF we resign Gortat in his 3rd year he can start playing a little PF like we saw. If we don't resign him, i trust Otis to go get someone who will.

There is one thing to not forget here. our coach who led us to the finals is not gone. and our two best players are not gone(if you think hedo is one of these go rethink). and we just added vince carter... if you forget how talented he is at basketball remind yourself. i cant wait for next year!

You have to be crazy if you think the Magic wont cause match up problems. VC was the 4th best sg in the league last season and people say he lost a step in his game. Maybe thats true but he still is one of the best 2 guards in the game. Teams will respect his presence along with Lewis, top 3point maker in the league, and Howard. Yeah Jameer might not shoot that great again but hes not gonna fall off that much. Thats 4 different scorers on the court at the same time. You can double everyone. VC will cause doubles and mismatches, so will Howard and Lewis. Lewis would be a hell of alot better if SVG ran more plays for him. Hes not fully utilizing his scoring potential. Other than that lets see who Otis fills out the roster with in free agency then we really can see where the team might be headed. As of right now were looking pretty good. WE FINALLY HAVE A CLOSER. And dont forget, VC can pass just as good as Turk did, maybe even better. He is so underrated in his passing. Dont count out the Magic.

DALANTE WEST IS WAY BETTER THAN JAMEER

LBJ is miles better than VC .

VAREJOW IS BETTER THAN ? ( MAGIC DONT HAVE PF)(watch out for this kid .shoq can find cutting player every time he gets double )

all they need is a reliable shooter for mo williams position

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

DALANTE WEST IS WAY BETTER THAN JAMEER

LBJ is miles better than VC .

VAREJOW IS BETTER THAN ? ( MAGIC DONT HAVE PF)(watch out for this kid .shoq can find cutting player every time he gets double )

all they need is a reliable shooter for mo williams position

you reek of intelligence