Sign in to follow this  
A BETTER DJ

Official: FORGET ABOUT DREAMS OF HAVING BOOZER

quote:
Originally posted by badboy:

Who wants boozer anyway. He stays hurt.

Teams will go after him don't ya worry, but he saw the hand writing on the wall that this was going to be a terrible year for FA's because of the economy.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by badboy:

Who wants boozer anyway. He stays hurt.

Teams will go after him don't ya worry, but he saw the hand writing on the wall that this was going to be a terrible year for FA's because of the economy.

Sign and Trade Hedo for Boozer would work now it wouldn't have worked before.

I dont get the Boozer love... He is a very good low-post player. what happened to the the idea that Howard is gonna develop a good low post game. Are we gonna have two players waiting for the ball in the paint.

You need shooters around Dwight and a rebounder... For this reason Okur would compliment very nicely. He can shoot he can rebound. he can play PF or C if D12 gets into foul trouble. I would pay Okur 10 mil instead of paying gortat 6 mil.I say Hedo is not really needed at this point, he will go somewhere else. Forget about gortat and go get Okur.

Now Boozer opted-in. Jazz will loose either Okur or Millsap

oh and also Boozer is in love with money. he said he will opt-out ahole he was still injured. and we all know how he left cleveland to go to Utah. how can you trust this guy?

Overall, it was a pretty smart move by Boozer. He was not going to command that type of $$'s in this market. The smart money will be spent during the frenzy of 2010, when there will be a larger field to include the guy's on the 2nd and 3rd tier of FA's.

This is what I did not understand about Hedo, the $$ available today are to lean to chance!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

Overall, it was a pretty smart move by Boozer. He was not going to command that type of $$'s in this market. The smart money will be spent during the frenzy of 2010, when there will be a larger field to include the guy's on the 2nd and 3rd tier of FA's.

This is what I did not understand about Hedo, the $$ available today are to lean to chance!

Yea, but how can Hedo support his family only making 7 mill this year.