quote:
Originally posted by VaBchMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

there is only one ball and we have the scoring we need. To take the next step we need defense and players to fit other roles. Bass would be the best option. I am a big supporter of his. He will give us the toughness, energy, rebounding, and size we need. I think that people over look the fact he has a good mid range game, is quick for his size and can guard multiple positions like Anthony Mason.

I agree. He can be to this team what Horace Grant was to the '95 team.

and we can still go small if we choose with a line up of

nelson

Mp

carter

lewis

d12

that lineup is the same as last years... if not better...

The problem with that team is the bench sucks, when JJ is the 6th man on your team you now you have problems. MP will foul out of very game because he can't defend without fouling. This team needs Hedo back and to sign a big.

we are still working on the bench...

We may get a sg... like bogans... but we can go small when needed... if we want...

The team is not done...

quote:
Originally posted by ***THE ORIGINAL***:

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

quote:

way way way better than Murphy.

I think Sheed is your best option. Unless you can pry Charlie Villanueva away from us(cavs). I think he'll be a cav next season though.

It'll be very interesting to see who you and we pick up for the 4 spot...

Turkoglu is not a 4 no matter how much you might think he is or want him to be for your argument, so I stopped reading there...

Dude you just join this forum first of all Hedo play the 3 not the 4 so stop with that green stuff way way way way way better we need a power forward that gonna give dwight room to operate and spread the floor Me choosing Troy is not for Hedo replacement Vince is already Hedo replacement

haha, i get it, because i just came to this forum, that means I dont know anything about basketball. You can put whatever position you want next to Turks name on the lignup card, he is still basically a 4. And I dont see how VC is his replacement, you trade/lose 3 starters, a PG, SG, SF(for arguments sake)...and you get back a SG. Shard will end up being Turks replacement at the 3, VC will be Lee's replacement at the 2, and Jameer is coming back so the 1 is solidified....

if you want Murphy knock yourself out.. as a Cavs fan, i would rather you get Murphy over Sheed..

Just adding my insight big guy

haha, that's okay, because I wasnt posting it for you...so it doesnt matter. your Front Office really dropped the ball...you guys will be lucky to win 50 games next season

Turk was what propelled you guys past the Cavs, and now he is gone. So, the cavs have their new Wizards. Get used to being knocked out of the playoffs by us for the next 3 years in a row

Wow, you came into this thread harmlessly and innocent enough. Happen to fall into peril through mac man's mastery of the english language and end up just being a Troll, way to FAIL.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think Sheed is your best option. Unless you can pry Charlie Villanueva away from us(cavs). I think he'll be a cav next season though.

Turkoglu is not a 4 no matter how much you might think he is or want him to be for your argument, so I stopped reading there...

Dude you just join this forum first of all Hedo play the 3 not the 4 so stop with that green stuff way way way way way better we need a power forward that gonna give dwight room to operate and spread the floor Me choosing Troy is not for Hedo replacement Vince is already Hedo replacement

haha, i get it, because i just came to this forum, that means I dont know anything about basketball. You can put whatever position you want next to Turks name on the lignup card, he is still basically a 4. And I dont see how VC is his replacement, you trade/lose 3 starters, a PG, SG, SF(for arguments sake)...and you get back a SG. Shard will end up being Turks replacement at the 3, VC will be Lee's replacement at the 2, and Jameer is coming back so the 1 is solidified....

if you want Murphy knock yourself out.. as a Cavs fan, i would rather you get Murphy over Sheed..

haha, that's okay, because I wasnt posting it for you...so it doesnt matter. your Front Office really dropped the ball...you guys will be lucky to win 50 games next season

Turk was what propelled you guys past the Cavs, and now he is gone. So, the cavs have their new Wizards. Get used to being knocked out of the playoffs by us for the next 3 years in a row

Wow, you came into this thread harmlessly and innocent enough. Happen to fall into peril through mac man's mastery of the english language and end up just being a Troll, way to FAIL.

you are right. I apologize to the Magic fans for a few of my comments. I get sucked in pretty easy. You guys do have a really good team.

And to clarify myself, I know Alston would have came off the bench this year. What I meant was that you lost 3 starters on your finals team, the same team that broke the hearts of millions of cavs fans.

Also, I will conced my argument on Hedo. Hedo is not a 4. I just always thought of him as the 4 because I saw Shard as the 3. Which I think is his natural position, but he played the 4 for you guys so Hedo could play the 3. I guess what confused everyone was that you really didn't have a four. Instead you had 2 3's. Which is what I think caused match-up problems. I mean we saw it first hand, we couldnt contain those two. LeBron can only gaurd 1 man at a time...and Mike Brown decided to make that one man Alston for some godforsaken reason...

Next year will hopefully be a great season for both teams, I think I speak for most when I saw I would love a rematch in the ECF. I think both of our teams can beat the Celtics.

Anyone think it is funny Garnett gauranteed back to back titles in 2009-2010, 2010-2011??

Does he not respect our two teams, or is he that darn stupid?

quote:

you are right. I apologize to the Magic fans for a few of my comments. I get sucked in pretty easy. You guys do have a really good team.

And to clarify myself, I know Alston would have came off the bench this year. What I meant was that you lost 3 starters on your finals team, the same team that broke the hearts of millions of cavs fans.

Also, I will conced my argument on Hedo. Hedo is not a 4. I just always thought of him as the 4 because I saw Shard as the 3. Which I think is his natural position, but he played the 4 for you guys so Hedo could play the 3. I guess what confused everyone was that you really didn't have a four. Instead you had 2 3's. Which is what I think caused match-up problems. I mean we saw it first hand, we couldnt contain those two. LeBron can only gaurd 1 man at a time...and Mike Brown decided to make that one man Alston for some godforsaken reason...

Next year will hopefully be a great season for both teams, I think I speak for most when I saw I would love a rematch in the ECF. I think both of our teams can beat the Celtics.

Anyone think it is funny Garnett gauranteed back to back titles in 2009-2010, 2010-2011??

Well Garnett wrong and right at the same time Orlando can Boston and He's right no one should respect the Cavs cause they suck

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I for one would love a rematch of the Cavs/Magic in the ECF. I think with the limited history of this rivalry, it would really be a barnburner.

Hope we see you then.

quote:

Well Garnett wrong and right at the same time Orlando can Boston and He's right no one should respect the Cavs cause they suck

Stop stirring the pot with your nonsensical rambling.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I for one would love a rematch of the Cavs/Magic in the ECF. I think with the limited history of this rivalry, it would really be a barnburner.

Hope we see you then.

me too!!! I just hope my sucky cavs team can make it, haha (that ones for you mac man)