Sign in to follow this  
BillFan

Hedo or Sheed....

I'ld take Hedo any day of the week. Make it happen Otis!!!

I know I sound like a Hedo homer but thats because I like his game. Hes gritty and hes never afraid to take the task on himself to score or create. He WAS the leading scorer in the finals no matter how much alot of you hate it when he just chucks some BS at the rim. He still gets the job done and hes far more agressive than Sheed on offense.He also does a great job at getting to the FT line.

On defense, hes not on par with Sheed but he is 6' 10". Hell, he should be resigned just for cramming Kobes ****. icon_smile.gif

Anyway, I want to see him back and I hope the Magic organization can find a way to get it done with Hedo.

I'ld take Hedo any day of the week. Make it happen Otis!!!

I know I sound like a Hedo homer but thats because I like his game. Hes gritty and hes never afraid to take the task on himself to score or create. He WAS the leading scorer in the finals no matter how much alot of you hate it when he just chucks some BS at the rim. He still gets the job done and hes far more agressive than Sheed on offense.He also does a great job at getting to the FT line.

On defense, hes not on par with Sheed but he is 6' 10". Hell, he should be resigned just for cramming Kobes ****. icon_smile.gif

Anyway, I want to see him back and I hope the Magic organization can find a way to get it done with Hedo.

Hedo gives us the most potent lineup in the league. But Sheed gives us the defensive presence in the paint to pair with Dwight.

Close call, but Hedo is probably not coming back and is too pricey.

I appreciate everything that hedo has done but in my opinon he is just not that good. you can count on him to mess up more than once again and not to play defense.

Jameer will be healthy and we won't need him to handle the ball.

i have never liked him as a player but i do respect his skills and what he has done. he just seems to be going down slowly. imo.

This seems really simple to me. With the acquisition of Carter, the Magic are making a hard push to win a championship within the next two years. If we are looking to win immediately, Rasheed Wallace is the obvious choice.

If we acquire Rasheed, the Magic will have the best defense in the league. I want everyone to think about how strong our interior defense will be. The Magic would be adding perhaps the best post defender in the league to go along with the best help defender in the league. It would be virtually impossible for opponents to score inside with any consistency. Defensive rebounding, which has always been a weakness, becomes an immediate strength.

On the offensive end, the Magic lose nothing. They still spread the floor just as well as when Rashard was playing the 4. Plus, they have another very good post option. Rasheed may help just as much on the offensive end as he would defensively. Just think of all the pick and roll options. Stan loves running the double pick and roll at the top of the key. Just imagine Carter or Jameer running that play with Rasheed and Dwight. It would be virtually impossible to stop.

Signing him is so glaringly obvious that I fail to even see the debate.