Sign in to follow this  
ReeceGaines

Dwight Howard said to be upset with Vince Carter deal [Steve Kyler]

its not easy to trade a close friend .. but its a ring we talking about ..

& about the offensive touches .. beleve me he will have touches more than before ..

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Of course he is upset. He is friends with Hedo and Courtney. But this is business and I am quite sure he will be fine.

+1

I don't buy it. If Otis can make some good things happen this summer than nobody has any reason to be upset, and Dwight needs to quit worrying about his touches.

He needs to work on his passing skills so that we can run the ball through him just about every possession and not be scared of turnovers.

Chemistry will be fine, I trust Carter will recognize this is Dwight's team and he'll be a great Bake to Dwight's Shake. Book It.

Dwight needs to grow up a bit and accept that this is a business and these things happen.

He should be thrilled that this team is very focused and is willing to do a lot to bring a ring here.

Its not like he can't remain friends with Courtney, its not like Lee is leaving him forever with no contact.

But Dwight should concentrate on his game and let Otis and the front office do whats best to put a championship on that mantle.

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

Dwight needs to grow up a bit and accept that this is a business and these things happen.

He should be thrilled that this team is very focused and is willing to do a lot to bring a ring here.

Its not like he can't remain friends with Courtney, its not like Lee is leaving him forever with no contact.

But Dwight should concentrate on his game and let Otis and the front office do whats best to put a championship on that mantle.

Totally agree.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Doubt it. He would have tweeted about it.

quote:
and rip micheal jackson. wut a sad day. my homies gone. clee my lil big brother tony and the legend skip. dang

I also don't buy Dwight and CLee's friendship. What kind of friend elbows his friend in the nose and causes him to have sinus surgery?

Messed up Dwight, way messed up.

Dwight will be fine. He really started to show some star potential on the offensive end in the playoffs. All he has to do is take charge, everyone will follow. Once they get into the gym together everything will be fine.

quote:
The Magic may have upgraded talent wise but that chemistry the team often comments on may never be the same.

"Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is ten, or something." ~ Dennis Rodman on team chemistry