Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

How does everyone feel about Charlie Villanueva?

quote:
According to sources, Charlie Villanueva will be one of Cleveland's free-agent targets when teams are allowed to speak with them Wednesday.

The Cavs have their mid-level exception, expected to be around $5.6 million to $5.8 million, to offer in the first year of a contract. Villanueva's qualifying offer would have been $4.6 million. His salary last season was $3.4 million. Several teams with more salary cap space, such as the Detroit Pistons and Oklahoma City Thunder, might have interest in Villanueva.

Cleveland is also expected to pursue Rasheed Wallace and Antonio McDyess.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_...eva_rasheed_mcdyess/

CV would be the perfect fit for the Cavs. He will give them that versatile PF they been missing.

I think the Thunder might be interested in Villanueva, too, especially if they aren't able to get Millsap.

Cleveland has always seemed to favor a lineup consisting of a traditional PF. If they acquire him, then it's become apparent that they're fixing to match up with us at every position.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

He is a little too creepy for me to look at for 82 games....pass.

hahaha

Well don't worry, the Bucks are trying to keep him anyway. That's why they traded RJ.

But yet again, let me say this, hahahah

Before adding VC, I would say CV (hahahaha) would be a good add. At this point?

We don't really need a 20/10 guy at that PF position: we need someone who's good at getting offensive boards, has a decent mid-range and close-in game, and plays solid defense.

We need a Horace Grant, in other words. Other than that, we're pretty solid. Weak bench, but our starting five's pretty good.

Wish we could get Hedo back, but that's looking like it's not going to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Mot:

my favorite team is obvious

I know it is...

Which explains your illogical comment several poss prior, and it also explains why you are here, on the Magic board...someone feels the need to boost their character and reestablish dominate adequacy...butt hurt from last season? understood...did your parents run out on you?