Sign in to follow this  
Blackhennie

BASS NEWS and Videos: New Article Braking Bass down by Numbers pg30

quote:
Originally posted by D12+VC=Rings:

has he even visited anywhere yet?

bass?i dont think he has. i think his agent just been on the phone.

quote:
Originally posted by Nelson3:

quote:
Originally posted by D12+VC=Rings:

has he even visited anywhere yet?

bass?i dont think he has. i think his agent just been on the phone.

Well he has been reported in Orlando and if true plus with the news that a FA PF has been offered a 25 million dollar deal lets hope that means Bass.

For those of you who didn't see the video's of him here is what he looks like:

00a919.jpg

I think if we sign Bass to the MLE, re-sign Gortat and pick up a couple of backups at minimum contracts...we are going to be ok.

quote:
Originally posted by Scartissue:

was that post about him signing with clevland for 5 years 35 mill. B/S????

So what post are you talking about?? I checked several different threads and found nothing about Bass signing with anyone.

article

New Orleans Hornets appear to be taking wait-and-see approach

Posted by John Reid, The Times Picayune July 05, 2009 8:52AM

Categories: Hornets

While a number of teams are scrambling to make offers to entice free agents to sign contracts, the New Orleans Hornets appear to be taking a wait-and-see approach.

Since teams could begin negotiating with free agents last Wednesday, the Hornets have not made a formal contract offer. They have inquired about unrestricted free agents Brandon Bass, Jannero Pargo, Mikki Moore, Maceo Baston and Jake Voskuhl.

Interest in Bass and Pargo, however, continue to peak. Bass has at least five teams besides the Hornets interested in offering him a deal that includes the Charlotte Bobcats, Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks.

"We have spoken to Charlotte, but have not received an offer,'' Dutt said by e-mail Sunday morning.

http://blog.nola.com/hornetsbe...rnets_appear_to.html

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

article

New Orleans Hornets appear to be taking wait-and-see approach

Posted by John Reid, The Times Picayune July 05, 2009 8:52AM

Categories: Hornets

While a number of teams are scrambling to make offers to entice free agents to sign contracts, the New Orleans Hornets appear to be taking a wait-and-see approach.

Since teams could begin negotiating with free agents last Wednesday, the Hornets have not made a formal contract offer. They have inquired about unrestricted free agents Brandon Bass, Jannero Pargo, Mikki Moore, Maceo Baston and Jake Voskuhl.

Interest in Bass and Pargo, however, continue to peak. Bass has at least five teams besides the Hornets interested in offering him a deal that includes the Charlotte Bobcats, Orlando Magic, San Antonio Spurs and Dallas Mavericks.

"We have spoken to Charlotte, but have not received an offer,'' Dutt said by e-mail Sunday morning.

http://blog.nola.com/hornetsbe...rnets_appear_to.html

otis smith is the master of wait and see. everyone is always trying to take a page out of the magic book.