Sign in to follow this  
Nessloch

Pistons/Bulls (Makes me feel better!!)

Just goes to show you if we had a competent coach that knew how to use hiw talent, we would have probably taken a game or 2. I still believe the Pistons were just playing down to us. There was nothing between us and them that made them want to get up for the series. Versus Chicago they have history and they have Ben. Enough to get any team up.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Just goes to show you if we had a competent coach that knew how to use hiw talent, we would have probably taken a game or 2. I still believe the Pistons were just playing down to us. There was nothing between us and them that made them want to get up for the series. Versus Chicago they have history and they have Ben. Enough to get any team up.

if they were playing down to us as you say, they were playing down to the talent on our team, not our coach.

I don't think this has anything to do with Brian Hill - I'm talking about the talent on this team..

I think we'd be a better team with a coach who wanted to push the pace of the game sure, but I'm not sure our roster is set for that just yet anyway, so - -

I'm sort of sick about hearing all this crap about Brian Hill..

..I wonder if Mike D'Antoni's brother Dan can coach? They always talk about his work with Barbosa, but I've never heard if he has had any coaching experience beyond that..

..just an idea.. because I don't want to see Hill fired if we're not going to replace him with someone who doesn't know their SHlT, holmes..

nesss

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

If we had a competent coach we wouldn't have been in 8th place and played the Pistons in the first place, we would have been maybe in 4th or 5th place.

If there is Detroit people out there, you guys are so lucky our coach is an idiot. Oh my god, so lucky.

We weren't blowout in a single game.

This series is a long way from over. The Bulls are going to come out very angry and game 2 is going to be a very tough game. I won't be the least bit surprised if Chicago wins it.

They werent plaiying down to us, it was simply Meer was killing us in that series, I believe if Dooling had started and so ha dDarko we would have competed strong against them.

I hate when people say Detroit plays down to there competiotion.

Thats like saying they could have gone 82-0 if they hadnt played down to there opponets.

It's happening again..

Bulls down 20 early in the 2nd. I would be surprised to see the Bulls win a single game in this series, they are so out-matched it isn't even funny.

. . .

I disagree with those who say the Pistons played down to us too, while they may not have respected us they certainly tried to put us away again and again and again.. and they couldn't do it (for the most part).

It has me thinking, what's different about this match-up with the Bulls as opposed to the Magic:

clearly it's Dwight. So much attention was paid to Dwight, they didn't have the freedom that they do with the Bulls, and it's showing on both ends of the floor. Without a legitimate post-up game, the Bulls aren't getting any easy shots. They might not get to 70 pts in this game (AGAIN!)..

..so once again, fellas, the future is BRIGHT. Now that the sick feeling of being swept is out of my mind, I'm starting to feel really good about our future.

My god you Magic fans are too much too handle. Yes, the DETROIT PISTONS did not go all out on your team. If you don't believe it than you are delusional. You do not know this Pistons team. Bulls would have swept your team as well. One more thing, Detroit's window is closing?! hahaha, you stupid fans said the same thing 2 years ago. What happened? Pistons are going to contend again next year. Guess what? Piston's have a brighter future than your team also. The ONLY thing your team has going for it is Dwight Howard, who can dunk! WOW. His shot sucks and so does his free throw shooting. Ariza? HA, Redick? HA

Pistons Amir Johnson + this years pick >> Dwight Howard + DARKO!!! LOL u cats are sad, give it up for the Deeeeeeetroit Pistons because you never do. I know your bitter, but don't hate, congratulate!

P.S. Pistons will knock you out of the playoffs(if you make it there) next year as well. Happy fishing!

quote:
Originally posted by DetRipCity:

My god you Magic fans are too much too handle. Yes, the DETROIT PISTONS did not go all out on your team. If you don't believe it than you are delusional. You do not know this Pistons team. Bulls would have swept your team as well. One more thing, Detroit's window is closing?! hahaha, you stupid fans said the same thing 2 years ago. What happened? Pistons are going to contend again next year. Guess what? Piston's have a brighter future than your team also. The ONLY thing your team has going for it is Dwight Howard, who can dunk! WOW. His shot sucks and so does his free throw shooting. Ariza? HA, Redick? HA

Pistons Amir Johnson + this years pick >> Dwight Howard + DARKO!!! LOL u cats are sad, give it up for the Deeeeeeetroit Pistons because you never do. I know your bitter, but don't hate, congratulate!

P.S. Pistons will knock you out of the playoffs(if you make it there) next year as well. Happy fishing!

I'm assuming you don't have a life..I would love to stay and argue but I have to go give the Pacers fans crap b/c we beat them in game 7 of the 95 ECF.

quote:
Originally posted by DetRipCity:

how about this,

take your whole team up your as.

i like detroit team but the core of their fans are so rainbow colored.