Sign in to follow this  
Nessloch

Pistons/Bulls (Makes me feel better!!)

Anybody else watching this game? I know it's just Game 1, but it sure is clear that Detroit is far superior to the Chicago Bulls. They are absolutely destroying them tonight and it really goes to show you that the Magic are not as far behind as we may think (IMO).

Chicago is thought by most to be the second best team in the East, but if that's the case the future is BRIGHT. And I watched most of their sweep over Miami - they looked good, but they didn't wow me.. and tonight its just painful to watch - they look just as sloppy as Orlando did against this defense. They might not even score 70 pts.

Behind Detroit there's really not much in this conference..! Magic have a real opportunity next year..

Detroit's window is closing.. Miami's is already closed (although Wade is a great player to build around). New Jersey's is closing as well. The rest? A lot of youth, and it makes me think Orlando could be a top team in the East next year..

Anybody else watching this game? I know it's just Game 1, but it sure is clear that Detroit is far superior to the Chicago Bulls. They are absolutely destroying them tonight and it really goes to show you that the Magic are not as far behind as we may think (IMO).

Chicago is thought by most to be the second best team in the East, but if that's the case the future is BRIGHT. And I watched most of their sweep over Miami - they looked good, but they didn't wow me.. and tonight its just painful to watch - they look just as sloppy as Orlando did against this defense. They might not even score 70 pts.

Behind Detroit there's really not much in this conference..! Magic have a real opportunity next year..

Detroit's window is closing.. Miami's is already closed (although Wade is a great player to build around). New Jersey's is closing as well. The rest? A lot of youth, and it makes me think Orlando could be a top team in the East next year..

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

Anybody else watching this game? I know it's just Game 1, but it sure is clear that Detroit is far superior than the Chicago Bulls. They are absolutely destroying them tonight and it really goes to show you that the Magic are not as far behind as we all think (IMO).

Chicago is thought by most to be the second best team in the East, but if that's the case the future is BRIGHT. And I watched most of their sweep over Miami - they looked good, but they didn't wow me.. and tonight it just painful to watch - they look just as sloppy as Orlando did against this defense.

If NBAMAGIC read this post, he will make you believe that Bhill did a wonderful coaching in the playoff by making it close games considering the youngsters we have.

Wow - no kidding. I was thinking the same thing. Then again, Detroit has been playing down to their opponents all year and there was really no reason for them to get up for the Magic game.

Against the upstart Bulls who swept last year's champs and have their former center? Lots of reasons to get up for that game.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Wow - no kidding. I was thinking the same thing. Then again, Detroit has been playing down to their opponents all year and there was really no reason for them to get up for the Magic game.

Against the upstart Bulls who swept last year's champs and have their former center? Lots of reasons to get up for that game.

you guys think you know me don't you? but that can't be any closer to the truth. i believe we were more competitive than the bulls were (at least in game one). to say that they played down to us is not showing much confidence and support for our team. were they playing down to us in game 4?

I just spent the last 30 mins ragging on my roommate (HUGE BULLS HOMER). Saying atleast we never got blown out like this vs. them. LOL!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

It is a thread like this that will give hope to Brian Hill supporters. How about we minimize these threads as much as possible.

isn't that a form of censorship? isn't that what alot of people out here are accusing the orlando sentinel of doing? printing polls and articles to try to sway public opinion? what makes posting threads bashing brian hill any better than what you are accusing the sentinel of doing?

quote:
Originally posted by NBAMagic47:

quote:

It is a thread like this that will give hope to Brian Hill supporters. How about we minimize these threads as much as possible.

isn't that a form of censorship? isn't that what alot of people out here are accusing the orlando sentinel of doing? printing polls and articles to try to sway public opinion? what makes posting threads bashing brian hill any better than what you are accusing the sentinel of doing?

PEOPLE PAY TO READ THE SENTINEL!!!!!

THE sentinel reporters get compensated for their comments. Their job is to keep us informed not mislead us.

quote:
Originally posted by placerjav:

quote:

quote:

THE sentinel reporters get compensated for their comments. Their job is to keep us informed not mislead us.

it is the anti brian hill clan that claim they are misleading us. if they would agree to fire brian hill, then they would hold the sentinel right up there with the bible

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by placerjav:

quote:

quote:

it is the anti brian hill clan that claim they are misleading us. if they would agree to fire brian hill, then they would hold the sentinel right up there with the bible

I wouldn't argue with that.