Sign in to follow this  
redick7

JJ

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

I dont really think this thread is necessary. Redick proved his worth to this team. Those who are knocking him are either completely ignorant or doing so to get under people's skin. Either way, just like everywhere else, some are not to be taken seriously while others are.

Summer is here. No game to watch. So it's time to kick JJ. Get over it, get over it, get over it. All I can say is GAME 6 of the 1st Round. Games 1-7 in the 2nd round! Without JJ, they'd be playing golf in May. It's BS! It gets old!

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

I dont really think this thread is necessary. Redick proved his worth to this team. Those who are knocking him are either completely ignorant or doing so to get under people's skin. Either way, just like everywhere else, some are not to be taken seriously while others are.

Summer is here. No game to watch. So it's time to kick JJ. Get over it, get over it, get over it. All I can say is GAME 6 of the 1st Round. All games in the 2nd round! Without JJ, they'd be playing golf in May. It's BS! It gets old!

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Well with a little luck he will be gone and to another team soon. You can take that statistic about 1-0 when he did play and only shows the ignorance and how biased you are. JJ may have been the most improved player on the Orlando Magic this year. Argue that bone heads

Correction. Gortat was the most improved player, but couldn't see enough minutes because of Howard.

Actually that other poster was correct about the play of Redick. You should check your stats next time before making such a claim I did.

One other correcting that article about Gortat starting is from a site that starts rumors, but skimps on facts.

So actually finding a team that will start Gortat looks more and more limited. The best I have heard about Gortat is that he will end up backing up some other center if he leaves the Magic that is the kind of player he presents now not as a starter. His stats btw bear that out.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

quote:

Well with a little luck he will be gone and to another team soon. You can take that statistic about 1-0 when he did play and only shows the ignorance and how biased you are. JJ may have been the most improved player on the Orlando Magic this year. Argue that bone heads

Correction. Gortat was the most improved player, but couldn't see enough minutes because of Howard.

Actually that other poster was correct about the play of Redick. You should check your stats next time before making such a claim I did.

One other correcting that article about Gortat starting is from a site that starts rumors, but skimps on facts.

So actually finding a team that will start Gortat looks more and more limited. The best I have heard about Gortat is that he will end up backing up some other center if he leaves the Magic that is the kind of player he presents now not as a starter. His stats btw bear that out.

I would not be surprised if you were arrested for stalking JJ. Your love for him is almost groupie-like. He did improve this year, because he couldn't have played much worse than what he did before this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I would not be surprised if you were arrested for stalking JJ. Your love for him is almost groupie-like. He did improve this year, because he couldn't have played much worse than what he did before this year.

It's too bad you can't limit yourself to the team instead of trashing members here who disagree with you.

If you hated Redick even more you might end up looking like .................

jj redick sucks

if he was an std, he'd be HIV

if he was a US city, he would be Detroit

if he was a television personality, he would be Rosie O'Donnel

if he was a poster here at omz, he would be PEC

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's too bad you can't limit yourself to the team instead of trashing members here who disagree with you.

If you hated Redick even more you might end up looking like .................

I don't hate Redick, I just think he is an over payed bench warmer. I also think your lust for him has no limits. That's all.

The mindless wanderings of the few, but very loud JJ haters also seems to popup with the extra one or two who just love to carp in. Like the one who flirted with me, but got mad when I didn't take the bait.

You take those out of the context then you actually get good give and take when it comes to Redick.

I love how Bravelady said this about off season well it's summer and it's time for the few to trash Redick. Well she is right enough is enough.

The other bad part is the trashing of those who disagree with you. That you have nothing worthy to post only shows the strength of those who say that Redick has greatly improved and worked his way into getting good minutes and will here for the long term as he fits well with the Magic.

That they need to respond with putdowns and offensive sexual statements says more about the few posters. The best news would be to have them cool their heels for awhile from posting rather then trashing up this forum. That kind of posting is uncalled for and not needed on this forum.