Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

I'm Tired of this Trade Nelson (He's holding us back)

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

This guy has no clue at all.. I pray he never becomes a GM

I for one hope he becomes a GM... and that the Magic take advantage of him.

i like nelson's offense but his defense is pathetic. he is way too tiny for this system. we need to have a PG around 6-3. i wish we would trade for andre miller. but once again its a wish lol...lets hope for something magical!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

is it absolutely necessary for point guards to be great passers. Have those of us who've played basketball always gotten by with a point guard who can break the press with his good handles? Our offense isnt that complex. pick and rolls that require someone who can penetrate off the dribble. ball movement around the outside. Our offense can operate without a crazy awesome passer. Its like criticizing dwight because he cant operate in a princeton offense.

Every player has his negatives and some don't have any. Dwight Howard's post game was exposed in the playoffs against the Lakers. That did not stop him from playing some really good defense, getting offensive and defensive rebounds.

In the other hand, Jameer Nelson will bring you a nice shooting game when he is actually hitting them. As a passer he is no better than any player in our team. He is actually suppose to be a better than marginal passer.

Our first EPIC fail thread of the Summer, that took a whole three days..

I like my 5400th post, I think it's one of my better ones.

In my 4 to 5 years on this forum... I can honestly say that this is the most absolutely retarded thread I've ever seen open. Mac Man should be banned for life just for his utter stupidity.

As DOM would say.... I just cant stand DUMB people.

quote:
Originally posted by cincinnati kid:

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

Honestly Nelson is a wimp so what does that wimp do? He becomes bestfriend with the best player on the team so he can keep his job. Really sad when you really think about it. He should be grateful to Dwight.

Why do you think next year Orlando will be trying to play Lee or Redick at the point? Cause Jameer sucks. The only reason why we don't hear no trade rumors is because he's Dwight bestfriend. Now it looks like Alston is going to get the boot. Now that means if we're not in the final next season I could only Imagine what you fans are going to say next and when you look at the east Only Boston can play us pound for pound so if we're not in the finals next season which Alston got us to this year. All Im going to say is I told you so.

The most difficult thing the Magic have to face in the off season is how do we up grade and fix our problems. Jameer has major problems with point guards with size. Remember what Chancy did to Jameer when he was with Detroit and Denver? The level of inconsistency the Magic display is what caused losing the championship.

Both Hedo and Shard disappear for games and minutes, and we are in need of a power forward that can make baskets and rebound. Shard is a small forward that got manhandled by Kobe. the idea of trading Jameer is a good one for a point guard like Kirk or playing JJ.

I was very disappointed with both Hedo and Shard,

All I can say is thank you don't think about one player think about what can make a team better.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

But Rafer was our PG the last 2 times we played and lost to Detroit?!

You're right but Alston is skinny and why you think its hard for Detriot to beat Chicago

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

The whole reason LeBron was guarding Rafer was because the Cavs had absolutely ZERO respect for Alston's jumper. Jameer absolutely burned every team that gave him even the slightest bit of room this season, and when they tried to take away his outside shot he drove past his defender for a mid range jumper or a dish to someone else.

You really can't be as stupid as you seem, can you? I mean, it's a joke right? Not just this post, but all of them. You have to be someone else just messing with the forum out of boredom.

Lol I'm stupid wow cause I'm speaking my mind wow if you think Jameer could do what Alston did to Lebron in the ECF your stupide then you seem

quote:
Originally posted by magic49ers:

people really need to stop all this talk about jameer he's a very good pg and all the people who are saying trade him will be praising him if he starts next season off good

I promise I won't praise him if anything watch next year play-off when we play Boston, and Cleveland you will see what I'm talkin bout anything less of a championship is consider failer

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

LOL no, you got me I didn't watch the ECF, **** your good!

Seriously though, LBJ was guarding Rafer because he wasn't a serious threat on offense, Meer will shoot and drive all game long causing the Cavs to put a better defender on him!

LBJ is there best defender but thats doesn't matter. LBJ CAN STOP JAMEER

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

We should trade Dwight too. Did you see how poor he played in the Finals? Trade him to the Clippers for Camby!

Dude Dwight is a Superstar Jameer is not though he don't need to be but Jameer just doesn't have what it takes to takes us to the finals or win it all