Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL PUTS NBAS DWIGHT HOWARD ON BLAST CALLS HIM A FAKE AND OVERRATED

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

This is probably fake.

No one else is reporting it.

naw, this is from his real twitter page.

Ok so is this real or not. I'm in no mood for BS today. Tell me it's fake so I can go on hating Shaq. Or tell it's real so I can go on hating Shaq. I wanna be pissed at something other than the game. Shaq is my number one target right now.

Even if it is true, even with the missed FT's and TO's, Howard still had a game for the ages:

16 Pts/21 Rebs/9 Blocks

I know Dwight will and should get heat for missing the FT's at the end, but he played his heart out at the defensive and rebounding end.

looking at the past 100 twitters by Shaq he never uses apostrophe's i don't think. Theres 2 in that one about Dwight. So why would he change the way he types?

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Dwight has done more in Orlando than Shaq. Dwight has done more at 23 than Shaq. So basically...**** Shaq.

You're joking right?

(please God, say yes)

You guys remember that time that Shaq had 9 blocks in a finals game? Remember that one time that he won a finals game with the Magic?

Me either.

Go away, Shaq - we've been done with you for a long, long time.

Go make Shazaam 2.