Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Our Lebron defense on Kobe

There is alot of talk of Kobe being tired, watching the games it seems we are using a similar strategy used against lebron.

Let Kobe make every play force him to work the last two games, late Kobe has made some mistakes, if we can keep getting him to give so much early in games, that can be the opening we need

There is alot of talk of Kobe being tired, watching the games it seems we are using a similar strategy used against lebron.

Let Kobe make every play force him to work the last two games, late Kobe has made some mistakes, if we can keep getting him to give so much early in games, that can be the opening we need

I don't buy the fact that he is more tired than normal. He's used to playing a lot of minutes and being the go to guy in the playoffs. He's used to facing double teams and teams putting their best defender on him. I just think he luckily missed some key shots, plus there were a couple times we just made good stops on him. I think in game 3 we shot the ball well, but we didn't play the best basketball that we are capable of.

I'm sure Kobe is tired... but at this point of the season, everyone is tired!

The Magic can't rely on the fact that 'kobe is going to be tired' at the end of games. If he is forced to play against good defense for 40 minutes, that is all you can ask for.

this topic is really interesting. Kobe started with 17 or so points for the first quarter, then starter hovering around 5 points for each of the remaining quarters. What did we do differently?

1. C lee started playing much better defense on him

2. we started double teaming him before he caught the ball

3. we did more double teams even after he caught the ball

I think a combination of all these helped slow him down. But as a result, the other players were able to score.

what really scares me with the lakers is gasol and odom's ability to score with ease. We still have no answer to gasol and odom's success baffles me. I was expecting rashard to do a better job on him.