Sign in to follow this  
d12magic04

tiger picks.....lakers???

lol, and he is the Magic's number one fan? Lmao

HE is a season ticket holder for the Magic, you would think his loyalties would be with his hometown.

I was listening to espn radio and they talked about this. Tiger was always Lakers fan and he admits it. To his defense, he is born and raised in California. He does however have season tickets for Orlando Magic and ultimately he said he just hopes for a good series.

Tiger better get his *** out of that seat and give it to me and head up to the upper bowl or watch at home - I'm very disappointed - no excuses that he was born in California.

Lets go Mickelson.

This is a situation where actions trump sentimentality.

I don't care where he is from or who he rooted for growing up. He made a choice to make Orlando his home and has been coming to Magic games for many seasons now. The Magic should have long ago become his team of choice.

He deserves to be booed. He is NOT a Magic fan.

And just so you know, he wasn't set up for this information, it was released on Tuesday via his monthly newsletter.

I have friend from NY that are Knicks fans, but attend to most magic games b/c they love basketball. They get happy when the Magic win, but they like the Knicks better.

You all are making a big deal out of this!