Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

You are welcome to discuss "Heroes" here regardless of ethnicity!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I have no clue on what sylar can do or how he does it. It's like he was able to look inside the brain of the other guy to learn what was happening to him, and he was able to find the same thing on his brain and change it.

There's only one show left until next year. But I thought they meant January, hopefully not too long.

What was the whole deal with Hiro and the girl, I don't get it. She was just a character put in to humble Hiro????

Did you see the scenes from next show, they said one of them was going to die.........

So I ask you, who do you think should go, or will go?

I think the Hiro bit was to show the powers are not perfect and I guess it was just ironic that she was dying anyway even though he tried to save her.

Its a tough one on who will die but I dont see it being one of the main main characters, possibly Ando or even the cop that can read thoughts?

Anyone else have an idea?

So what the hell now?? Why did that big dude say he was sent to wipe Clares mind but he wasnt going to do it??

How did Sylar get out of that room and more to the point how powerful will he be now!! Unstoppable more like!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

So what the hell now?? Why did that big dude say he was sent to wipe Clares mind but he wasnt going to do it??

How did Sylar get out of that room and more to the point how powerful will he be now!! Unstoppable more like!!

Yeah, I thought it was odd that Sylar had been cooped up but suddenly could pull the charm chick through the glass. Great scene! Perhaps it had something to do with the presence of another power? Like maybe he couldn't use his powers so long as it was only the horned-rimmed glasses dude.

Also, it appears heretofor mute Haitian dude is turning on horned-rimmed glasses dude. This is setting up to be very X-menesque (cool word!). Back in the day, Magneto took on the entire X-men by himself. Looks like Sylar is going to do the same.

Right.....I was thinking that, trying to find why he was able to break the glass then and not before when he was trying.

I guess that chick was the one to die. I don't think he got her powers because she shot herself in the brain, or so it appears, so he could not take her brain and learn from it, or do whatever it is he can do, I still don't know.

I guess the mute haitian is not that mute after all. But I think Horned Rimmed Glasses dude just got influenced by his daugther and was not thinking right, while Mute Haitian dude is working for some type of government office that overuled Horned Rimmed Glasses dude and told him not to clear Claire's(hot as hell cheerleader that is only 17, hahaha) memories, but maybe just maybe, there's other Heroes working for that agency that also have "predicted" the destruction and know Claire is a main piece to stop it.

Now, what is up with Peter? A few things....

Number 1 - what happened when he was dreaming, and first it was his brother but all of a sudden it was Sylar...Did Syler get into his head?

Number 2 - Why was he sick and coughing and looked like crap when talking to Claire? Is there something behind the sickness?

Number 3 - What is up with that last dream and him exploding? WTF

Number 4 - This one is the most important of them all..............Why is Peter playing Rocky's son in the movie, while he is supposed to be trying to save the world? He doesn't have time to do movies while the rest of the Heroes fight......lol.....

It's funny that you mention the "Peter" actor playing Rocky's son. Prior to knowing that he was in the Rocky movie, I had noticed that he stuck his lip out when he talked, much like Sly. He probably filmed "Heroes" after Rocky and the slur had become a habit.

About Sylar's power...it is actually a brilliant idea by the creators of the show. His power is that he can look at something - a machine, an organism, basically anything that is a structure of interrelated parts - and figure out how it works. Kinda of like reverse engineering. Then once he figures out how it works, he can alter his own brain to duplicate the function. The inherent implications of his power is that all of the Heroes powers are sourced in their brains. He reminds me a bit of "Forge" from the X-men.

So is the show going to end up sucking like lost? Are they going to try to extend it with weak stories and plot twists?

Hopefully they'll keep it good.

That's what I think about Sylar, he has that ability to see how things work, and either fix them or immitate them. But why is he cutting their brains out. If he can see inside, why cut open their heads.

Damn it, I shouldn't have looked at this thread, thanks civic lol. Not giving to much away but yeh, we just started viewing this week. Lovin' it!

Holly ****e did you see who's Claire's real dad is???

I don't want to say much because NBR just started watching, but crap, that's crazy.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Holly ****e did you see who's Claire's real dad is???

He sure gets around!! But I guess it is pretty easy when you can fly :-)

Darn it, I did it again. Could a mod please ban me from this thread! lol

Second episode tonight! haha, lovin'it.