Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 4 - Game 1: NBA Finals Game Thread Magic @ Lakers 6/4 9:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Eastern_Conf._Champs_97.jpg

OMG ROFL... this is so wrong, yet so funny at the same time. All that was missing was Jameer or Hedo taking a "picture" or something!

And boy, Rafer sure is strong, isn't he?

Sky, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw that picture (re: Rafer).

And, I didn't know that Anthony Johnson had it in him (to be that playful. . .I mean the kind of playfulness that you see in that picture). It took me 2 or 3 minutes to figure out who that was.

Haha... but hopefully the team comes out focused and has lost all the playful demeanor - we shouldn't be satisfied with winning the East. Let's do this and steal at least one of the first two games!

^^^ Is that the pic that Cleveland fans were complaining about when they say the players were mocking the CLE pre-game picture taking thing? LOL. That is too much.

We don't usually do well with long layoffs, but i hope that playing for the ring will change that trend. My head says they will take the first one and we will win the second, but i hope i am wrong and we win both.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benchwarmersredickmorrison1.jpg?w=300&h=386

redickpink1.jpg

You must have a lot of time on your hands! LOL

I was wondering since this is the final chapter if there is anyway we can turn to last page and see how it turns out. Not sure I have enough Mylanta to make it through this last round. LOL

Actually nah, Pink has a nice body..Maybe if her Nips look like Redicks face, then yeah I want to throw up..lol..Anyways back to Basketball..How about we just win game one..lol.