Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

ROFLMAO...ON SPORTSCENTER NOW LBJ

quote:
Maybe he would have shown sportsmanship if Howard did also. Last I checked chucking a three when up by 13 and the shot clock off isn't exactly classy.

Somehow only shell-shocked Cavs fans are mentioning that. Don't worry though, you all will be back in the NBA basement in just a coupla years.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

quote:
Originally posted by MP_20:

Just heard it on the radio. Wow. So I wonder what he expects if he wins? It's called sportsmanship Lebron.....

Maybe he would have shown sportsmanship if Howard did also. Last I checked chucking a three when up by 13 and the shot clock off isn't exactly classy.

Oh come on your grasping here man.

If there was an opportunity for Lebron coming to play for the Magic in the near future, he lost right there, lol! HAHAHAHA!

Before, I feared playing against him, now...I do not like him!

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:

Somehow only shell-shocked Cavs fans are mentioning that. Don't worry though, you all will be back in the NBA basement in just a coupla years.

Funny thing is if Dwight had made that 3 it would have set an all time NBA record for the most 3's made in a 6 game series. SO we are tied for it now with 63.

quote:

quote:

Just heard it on the radio. Wow. So I wonder what he expects if he wins? It's called sportsmanship Lebron.....

Your absolutely right!! D12 shooting a 3 is the same as Lebron being a SORE LOSER!!!

Maybe next year?

quote:

quote:

It's funny you showed class most of the time you have posted here, but now that your team has lost. Someone had to lose and I as a Magic fan am glad it's your team and I feel for you on that.

Your last comment on this board comes across as total troll. Seems as though you lost that class like James when your team lost.

Howard was having fun, and yes he knew he wasn't going to make that shot he's allowed the Magic had just won the ECF.

Sorry for you that James is not going to stay he seems to have made his point by wearing the Yankee's gear. If you noticed it wasn't just the hat it was their warm up gear as well.

We had Shaq leave and now it's your turn with James.

quote:

quote:

Not even close in comparison. Not even close. Dwight shot a three in celebration. Lebron is a joke.

AND LOL @ LEBRON CALLING HIMSELF A WINNER. What have you won? A gold medal? Get a ring first. Kobe congratulated the Celtics last year. MJ congratulated the Pistons when they beat him.

I used to respect you as a poster, now, good riddance.

Wow LeBron's mental status just went down to a retarded clapping monkey. Did he really just say that? Wow. Its called Sportsmanship and being a Professional. The Magic didn't physically beat you to a pulp. They beat you in a Team Sport called Basketball! Classless to the very end. What a noob.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

Not even close in comparison. Not even close. Dwight shot a three in celebration. Lebron is a joke.

AND LOL @ LEBRON CALLING HIMSELF A WINNER. What have you won? A gold medal? Get a ring first. Kobe congratulated the Celtics last year. MJ congratulated the Pistons when they beat him.

I used to respect you as a dancer, but now? Now?

I just don't know what I believe anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

quote:

I used to respect you as a dancer, but now? Now?

I just don't know what I believe anymore.

I was wondering where Obawan has been this whole series. I see from this post your just as butt hurt as Lebron. Seriously man, c'mon, how the **** are you gunna come here and say that Dwight shooting a 3(just celebrating, that had maybe a 1% chance of going in), to Lebron walking off the court without saying anything to anyone. Just face the simple fact that our TEAM is much much better and what Lebron did was, without a doubt, completely classless.

Enjoy your off season broseph, have fun watching your disgraceful Indians and your pathetic Browns.