Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Jameer Being Evaluated!!

If his injury is cleared up, why not bring him back as a spark off the bench? but if there is any chance he could make the injury worse, I'm with Otis on this one.

Just talked to a friend of mine that works at RDV...he said the word around the building from some of Otis's confidant's is that Jameer is playing.

Sounds good to me!...But bad for the Lakers, lol...that is, if he can be effective.

We've got a bright future and i think we'll be back to the finals in the near future with a healthy Jameer... BUT you can't take an opportunity to play in the finals for granted. Jameer could never get another chance...

The NBA finals isn't the time or place to work off four months of rust or for getting back into basketball shape. Being healed doesn't mean he's ready to step on a court and play in a FINALS series.

I love Jameer, but how effective could he really be at this point? I know it would just be back up minutes, but it just sounds like a bad idea to to me.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

The NBA finals isn't the time or place to work off four months of rust or for getting back into basketball shape. Being healed doesn't mean he's ready to step on a court and play in a FINALS series.

I love Jameer, but how effective could he really be at this point? I know it would just be back up minutes, but it just sounds like a bad idea to to me.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

obviously he will have rust, but i think a rusty jameer is better than AJ for 10-15 mins a game. I don't even have a problem with the way AJ has played overall during this playoffs, but jameer can be a nightmare for the lakers.

I'm glad there taking a look at him but Rafer is still reliable if nelson can't go obviously but we all hope Nelson can come back right now and perform up to his early year stats which is a long shot.