Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

Finals tix

Yeah i was refreshing and refreshing and nothing so then I went back to the e-mail and clicked the links at 10:04 and got nada for all three games. I ain't blame this on the organization though it seems like more shady business practices from the evil empire known as Ticketmaster.

How in the world are you guys getting tickets already? I have been trying and when I go to the site it still says there unavailable and wont even let me search for tickets.

Its also bs that they could be sold out. I mean come on all the season ticket holders only got 1 ticket and had to use this to buy more so how could it be sold out already.

Talked to a ticket rep at ticketmaster-the link was the link at the bottom of the email-she told me that tickets went on sale at 9am from ticketmaster thats why no one could get any. My only guess is that only coporations knew about it going on sale at 9am while everyone elses emails said 10. Leave it up to the Magic to screw this up again. This is why i HATE ticketmaster and its Mafia ways!

This is completly on the Magic-they have the option of using ticketmaster or not. Its not mandatory that ANY venue or team use ticketmaster. Why do you think you could purchase tickets from reps up untill the Boston series?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

Talked to a ticket rep at ticketmaster-the link was the link at the bottom of the email-she told me that tickets went on sale at 9am from ticketmaster thats why no one could get any. My only guess is that only coporations knew about it going on sale at 9am while everyone elses emails said 10. Leave it up to the Magic to screw this up again. This is why i HATE ticketmaster and its Mafia ways!

I've been trying all morning since like 7am though and the links werent even active till about 10:06am so that has to be bs

Well, the reason there aren't many is becaus they have STH (and I think there are about 10,000 of them now) the right to buy your current seats throughout the playoffs. But, if you did that you needed to get them for every game, which was really expensive. If you just wanted a couple throughout the playoffs, this was the way. ****...I just can't believe that they were all gone in 10-15 minutes.

I assume they have set aside a few for regular sale that starts tomorrow?

This sucks and blows at the same time.

Maybe they let suite holders and the big money people go at 9 and the season ticket holders at 10.

The lady at ticketmaster was probably not supposed to say anything because the guy I talked to kind of paused and said he had no idea what was going on and the Magic were in charge of the whole thing.

Luckily when I bought my season tickets I locked in 2 tickets to each game so I am good.

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

It's my understanding that STH presale was before corp presale. A friend at Sun Sports was asking me if I could hook him up.