Sign in to follow this  
ufballer86

Finals tix

Anybody got any info on presale/deals? Wanted all year to get these tix but stubhub got em for 3hun, way too much for a broke college kid. Still f'in stoked to watch em continue the journey on tv...

Anybody got any info on presale/deals? Wanted all year to get these tix but stubhub got em for 3hun, way too much for a broke college kid. Still f'in stoked to watch em continue the journey on tv...

Are they seriously only selling to season ticket holders for next year?

Come on Magic, you can do better as an organization I'm sure there are great season ticket holders and a lot of them but some of us who can't put out the season ticket holder money would love to attend and cheer on our team in at least one of these Finals games.

Well if any season ticket holder would do the honors of purchasing a ticket for me and maybe I give you a "gift" for it, I MUST GO TO A FINALS GAME!

they arent restricting to ONLY season ticket holders... but we do get first priority. they way it was explained to me: if you purchase season tix for next year you get the option to buy this year's playoff tix on a "play then pay" basis. then, whatever is left will be available to current season ticket holders or other vip's with a pre-order code... then general public.

the way my ticket rep explained it was that the finals will probably be sold out before they become available to the general public and possibly before even the pre-sale.

quote:
Originally posted by Naught-Nole-Magic:

the way my ticket rep explained it was that the finals will probably be sold out before they become available to the general public and possibly before even the pre-sale.

Which still sucks, but the pre-sale is the first and only option it seems. Will test thy luck then.

Wait color me confused. How the hell will they be sold out before the pre-sale? I know season ticket holders and VIP got dibs but still

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

That still is BS! There isnt 17,000 season ticket holders and they all can't possibly buyout 17,000+ seats, wow...

That's what I am saying. They are lying like rugs. It shouldn't be any harder than it was getting tickets for the ECF.

I'd really appreciate if a STH could pm me the presale password. I really want to go to a finals game. I've been to every round so far. I was at tonights game. :P Someone pleaseeee!! lol