Sign in to follow this  
rronn394

do you know the truth about heaven and hell?

quote:
You proved your brainwashed:

You say we "spread democracy throughout the world" That's BS!!!! We are forcing democracy on the world. First of all, we went to war for WMD. OK no WMD found so let's get the F out of there. Second, if Iraq wanted democracy they'd start a civil war between themselves and then and only then, we could determine where we'd stand in that battle.

Ex: Cops come to your house and say we have "proof" that you have cocaine here. They look everywhere, but find no cocaine. You say I told you so, no cocaine, you can leave now. And as you think they're going to leave, they say we're going to actually stay in your house and we're going to make you live a certain lifestyle now. Would you like that? No, of course not.

When I said we "spread democracy throughout the world" I was referring to what neoconservatives believe, not my own personal beliefs. As someone who is completely against the war in Iraq, I find it hilarious that you claim that I am brainwashed.

quote:
I think you should read Irving Kristol, even if you disagree with Neo-conservative politics, he is a great thinker, why not expand your rhetoric a little.

I have read everything from Bernhard Goldberg to Al Franken and I can honestly say that knowing more about adverse viewpoints has really enlightened me.

You're right. Hell, I've even read Bill O'Reilly (It was a mistake).

Well if that's what you meant then I stand corrected. As for being hiliarious...that's sad to hear. This subject is very serious. Just watch some videos on the internet of our troops actually getting blown to pieces or shot in the head from a sniper rifle...it is truly heart wrenching. And why are our troops there again...WMD, wrong...democracy, wrong...war profiteering, yes...Israel's secret agendas, yes.

So in short we are killing our troops for profit and another country's(if you consider it a country that is) agenda. To me that is terrorism.

Honestly SMokeshow, you are in agreement with WP on the war in Iraq, you may need to take up the argument with me.

-I will.

Once again people using tunnel vision...Please see the whole spectrum.

Seriously, if you feel there is no God because the Jews are treated with respect in the US and because they have a homeland in the Middle East, then you are seriously misinformed as to the true nature of God.

-Wrong...I believe in evolution, that is why there is no such thing as God.

I'm merely pointing out the feelings/beliefs of the Catholic church and I wanted an answer from someone who "believes" to answer me. If Jews are supposed to be wanderers with no homeland, then why isn't God/Pope/Catholic church not following through with that.

First of all, the Jew, Zionist or not, have been persecuted more than any race of people in history. Even today, anti-Semitism is a very overt activity, especially in "enlightened" Western Europe.

-Israelis being persecuted more than anyone else should have no bearing on the USA, that's their problem. Maybe they should look in the mirror and find out why that's the case.

Israeli Jews live daily not knowing if a suicide bomber will end their lives in a local coffee shop.

-see answer above

Also, to compare the Jews within our borders as the terrorist within is completely moronic. Zionist Jews are the last thing on my list of groups to worry about taking down the US.

Sadly, I feel as if you are the one who has been brainwashed into believing the vast Anti-semitic conspiracy

-Once again you show you are programmed just like the masses...Please read the whole spectrum.

Someone raises questions and you automatically throw out anti-semitism at me and call me moronic.

I have not called anyone's opinion/beliefs on here anti this or moronic that. When people start name calling like yourself, that means they have something to hide.

Who mentioned anything about anti-semitism, but you.

I have nothing against Jews....Zionists I do.

Did you check one of the websites I endorse www.nkusa.org

No you didn't, because you'd have left the anti-semite stuff at the door.

Zionists will bring down the US, if most of the world views the US as "war mongering democracy forcers"

Waiting for your professional reply....if you can handle it?

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

But what about other agendas? Is is just for the Zionists? What about oil? What about defense contractors? What about simple politics and reelection?

You're right, it's not just the Zionists. That's the war profiteering I mentioned.

Oil, "no bid" defense contracts, guns, vehicles, etc.......

Religion = The worst topic to talk about in topic history.

My professional reply is that I don't argue with conspiracy theorists. That is what you have shown yourself to be in my opinion. You still haven't illustrated anything for me. You just throw out blanket statements to attempt to make a point.

If you think that Zionists are going to ruin the US, fine, im sure you're not alone, but don't put their existence as your argument for the non-existence of God.

Person 1: "lalalala blah blah blah blah yada yada yada"

Person 2: "What? That made no sense, please explain."

Person 1: "You don't agree with me! Tunnel vision! Tunnel vision! Agree with what I say! No matter what you say I respond with 'TUNNEL VISION!'"

SmokeShow: It seems that you are well read, and you have taken some time do develop your views. That said, are you going about this the right way?

You remind me of a saying I once heard:

"A person that believes in a 100% pure anything will not see that purity in anybody else but them self."

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

"A person that believes in a 100% pure anything will not see that purity in anybody else but them self."

I love that quote WP.