Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 6: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/30 8:30 P.M.

Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A. Beat L.A.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

quote:
Originally posted by WeGoinToDaTop:

hell yeah guys! after this series win, im now ranked 3rd in that nba.com's playoff Pick N' Roll challenge for the playoffs!

I'm ranked 86th overall dude!

I've got Magic in 7 likewise Chuck!

ROFL I'm doing awesome in that too, guys. OMG I'm 32nd!

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

quote:

hell yeah guys! after this series win, im now ranked 3rd in that nba.com's playoff Pick N' Roll challenge for the playoffs!

my current 3 reigns supreme =] if we win in 7 against LA, i think ill be 1st lol

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:

quote:

my current 3 reigns supreme =] if we win in 7 against LA, i think ill be 1st lol

Yeah one of those top 2 guys seems screwed. Must not of picked the Magic to get past Boston hahahaha!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! We did it, we finally got past the hump, I'm so proud of what this team did this year, after Jameer went down I thought this season was done but hats off to Otis for getting Rafer at the deadline. We're only 4 wins away from the title!!! Words can't even describe how happy I am right now. I've waited 14 long years to get this feeling back, and it was worth every min of it. Good luck guys against the Lakers, on paper and on the court we match up great against them (I wanted them over the Denver anyways), just go out there and get it done. GO MAGIC!!!!!

i want to start off by saying we all need to give props to everyone at amway you guys were loud and i noticed it all 48 minutes of the game the chants were gerat and the na na na song to sent off cleveland was priceless i hope that was started by one our members on these boards..

anyway great game got on top early and kept playing with what worked only really left our game plan for a minute or two with some rushed shots.

dwight you are the mvp take your team into la and get your ring .....................

That was a great game tonight, but the work isn't finished. Now it's time to go and beat LA to get the coveted ring. Let's get it done!