Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

The official "I'm scared we're gonna blow it" thread

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

We still get a close out game at home. Can't ask for anything more than that. This will show whether we're an NBA Finals team yet or not.

You kind of piss me off because aren't you the same person that started the thread after game 2 that go the forum on ESPN looking like a bunch of scared fans? Stop being this way dude you are losing a lot of respect.

I don't post on ESPN forums. I had a bad feeling is all, everyone was talking like we were already in the finals and we aren't yet. There's no reason to get pissed at me man, I want Magic to win just as bad as all of us do. I'm thinking we still will, we're a resilient as hell team. But you never know in sports, and they have a really amazing player on their end too.

Seriously, someone should be knocking on a ****load of wood right now or else this entire thread should be deleted from the archives forever.

Are you a troll, IronMaiden? Give us a break here, man.

Hey, until the Magic finish the series, this isn't over. It can happen.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Seriously, someone should be knocking on a ****load of wood right now or else this entire thread should be deleted from the archives forever.

Not a troll. Plus I'm not into the superstitious crap. I believe it'll play out however it plays out, no matter what is said on a message board.

Hey im with you Ironmaiden, i do have all the confidence in the world in my Magic but we have been here before.. Ive had my heart broken by this team enough times to know it is very possible. so thank you for creating this thread to let us vent and worry. Im scared ****less!

I'm in. I'm always scared with the Magic.

They still are capable of choking. The Magic are such a volatile team. That's what scary. You cannot take stuff for granted.

I absolutely not like that we lost game 5. The media drives me crazy with the Lebron/Cavs love fest.

We missed too many FTs and 3s, and once again led the Cavs start hot to the point we were being blown out.

We once again led Delonte shoot those fade away jumpers in the paint with 3 above 6'9" defenders around him to start the game. We led a couple of people make great shots and Lebron once again got the benefit of the whistle. Pietrus was out in foul trouble, a guy that has been huge for us this series.

Idk, we lost a close game with all those things going wrong. Shouldn't happen again right? But fact is, we're into a trend here. The Magic are starting the game the wrong way, for the 3th or 4th time in this series.

The Magic, idk man, they need to start playing well for 48 minutes. Games don't start in the second quarter, they need get that through their heads.

Finally, I just want this series to be over. I'm tired of the media co-coaching and over hyping the Cavs and I'm tired of the talk where it all comes down to what the Cavs do or don't do. Idk, basketball needs the Magic to overcome reffing and Lebron hype.

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

Stern just got his Kobe / LeBron Finals.

This is horse****.

No he didn't,..

This is a game of all games the desperate Cavaliers was to survive one last time,..

They were at home, the calls showed it and to have allowed the Magic to do them in at their home would have devastated the fan base and the city,..that's all it was along with reaping the profit from another game to split with the overly expensive but poorly assembled Cavaliers.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

Come on Man,..

He's just being open and honest and like many it's just he won't be settled down until the Magic delivers the 4th win,..he's true Blue and no Troll at all.

This series comes to an end on the Magic's home court and away from Cleveland's already devastated fans. To have to witness it and bear the pain in their arena and live,..

I tell you what.

I BELIEVE!!!

the only reason I am scared is how the game is called by the refs. Cavs need all the help they can get to handle us and they are getting it. They are getting it from the Refs by official DStern Mandate for Kobe/LeBron Finals.

As a longtime Magic fan, I'm just used to heartbreak. It's odd, when we were up 2-1 I was cool, but once we took the 3-1 lead I started to get nervous that we're gonna blow it. We were in as bad of a 3-1 spot as you can be. With 2/3 in Cleveland to be played.