Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Would it scare any Magic fans if LBJ and Ming is paired up?

I only ask the question because I find it curious that the Cavs will now be part owned by the Chinese and Yao is a free agent in the same summer as LBJ.

Personally I think that would be horrible for LBJ because Ming would be in the paint way too much for LeBron to drive a lot. Not to mention Ming gets hurt way too much. So if LBJ hangs his hat on say Ming in Cleveland over say Wade in Miami or Bosh in NY...he would be making a bad basketball move.

I only ask the question because I find it curious that the Cavs will now be part owned by the Chinese and Yao is a free agent in the same summer as LBJ.

Personally I think that would be horrible for LBJ because Ming would be in the paint way too much for LeBron to drive a lot. Not to mention Ming gets hurt way too much. So if LBJ hangs his hat on say Ming in Cleveland over say Wade in Miami or Bosh in NY...he would be making a bad basketball move.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

lebron and wade on the same team would be redundant imo, both dominate the ball

him and bosh in NY would definitly be a problem but i dont think him and wade would work as well

ming could be a problem for us because dwight has so much trouble with him

Until Yao proves he can make it through a entire season and playoff run, I think he is a bad investment for any club.

Those constant foot injuries are not a good sign for someone carrying his size and weight.

Yes. We have a problem owning the Rockets with Yao on the floor by himself already.

Not at all, they would basically be replacing Big Z with the same player. Yao can't make it through a season and probably should never play over 25 minutes a game so there is a chance he is healthy in the postseason.