Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

If you guys wanna get pumped up for the game, check this link out. SFW

KITTENS!

PANCAKES!?

WE ARE WINE BOTTLES!!!

If we can prevent them from getting in this game in the begining I think by the 3rd q they'll start getting demorlized. With that being said also we need to play hard the full 48m.

One of my views with players like Mo Williams is that he is the sore loser type of player. One of those players who would quit in the middle of the game if he knew he had no time on losing. In other other hand, Delonte West is just not a player who would provide you with the tools to close out in a pressuring series. Zydrunas is a great player and has been one of my favorite European centers; however, he is up there in age and he cannot simply get it done against a much faster opponent. That leaves Anderson Verajao, I think he has done a great job with hussling out there on the floor and has given the best match up. He just does not match up against Dwight one on one in the paint though. The magic closed the last series on the road so we definately see the game going on our favor. If you speak to lady luck then she will not be with us tonite. We will have to close this game out completely with no chance of a last minute shot.

The Cavaliers will have a tough time changing their game plan since Lebron James is the designated driver out there. Even though Jordan knew how to close out games, he always needed the help of guys like Pippen, Kukoc, and Steve Kerr. Those players were involved heavily in the game as well and that was because Phil Jackson knew how to get everyone involved. I think the Cavs plan too heavily on Lebron James, and it is my believe that he just plays too many positions to allow his teamates to be successful.

{X-Factors}

Well anyway my thought was STOLEN from me earlier, but I also think it is Courtney Lee for the Magic tonight. Because if Mike Brown has even ONE lick of sense, he'll roam from Lee and not Skip after what happened in Game 4.

For the Cavs, I mean.. this team is making me a broken record, but it's just all about Mo Williams. LeBron can't do everything, and Big Z, Delonte, and Andy are only going to do so much for you. If regular season Mo doesn't rear his ugly head (literally) then it just puts massive amounts of pressure on the Cavs D.

Magic Killer Alert: Daniel Gibson.

Fantasy Play: LeBron James. Hopefully it's now or never! Muahaha.

Two things have been been lurking in the distance. A massive ref screwjob that not even the Magic can overcome... but also a big time blowout in favor of the Magic. I actually think it would of happened already back in Orlando if it wasn't for the refs, especially in Game 3.

So....

Heart/Believe:

Orlando 115

Cleveland 93

Magic win series 4-1

Brain/Conspiracy:

Orlando 84

Cleveland 92

We'll see. Combine it all, and I've never been more confident in Magic & Lakers, both in 6.

It's funny how all the experts are still picking Lebron as not to offend him. Get over it. I really think we will win by double digits tonight. Just like how we won in Boston.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

{X-Factors}

Well anyway my thought was STOLEN from me earlier, but I also think it is Courtney Lee for the Magic tonight. Because if Mike Brown has even ONE lick of sense, he'll roam from Lee and not Skip after what happened in Game 4.

For the Cavs, I mean.. this team is making me a broken record, but it's just all about Mo Williams. LeBron can't do everything, and Big Z, Delonte, and Andy are only going to do so much for you. If regular season Mo doesn't rear his ugly head (literally) then it just puts massive amounts of pressure on the Cavs D.

Magic Killer Alert: Daniel Gibson.

Fantasy Play: LeBron James. Hopefully it's now or never! Muahaha.

Two things have been been lurking in the distance. A massive ref screwjob that not even the Magic can overcome... but also a big time blowout in favor of the Magic. I actually think it would of happened already back in Orlando if it wasn't for the refs, especially in Game 3.

So....

Heart/Believe:

Orlando 115

Cleveland 93

Magic win series 4-1

Brain/Conspiracy:

Orlando 84

Cleveland 92

We'll see. Combine it all, and I've never been more confident in Magic & Lakers, both in 6.

sky i feel like hedo will try to finish them like boston game 7, but part of me says if howard doesnt have foul problem he wil be the one take over... hope we can have early energy this time