Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavs 5/28 8:30 P.M.

I thought the refs were very insidious this game.

Like the inbound call on Turk, the never travel on Lebron, the break away call, etc.

That being said, we lost the game at the ft line, although it is very hard to win when Lebron gets a foul EVERY TIME he goes into the lane and INITIATES contact.

Rafer's performance today was dreadful. 1/10 shooting is unacceptable by any means. If you are missing all of your shots then the best thing to do is contribute in other ways. I don't think I have anything else to say. We could have won the game if he would have made at least half of those shots or someone else.

quote:
Originally posted by VieraFan:

Rafer should not be the primary guy, so Stan's coaching needs a little help. But let's be fair, Rafer is a great second string guy, but not a starting PG, and AJ is playing great ball for a third string PG. BUT . . .

Let's not forget to blame Lewis, as he continues to do nothing. If we had an additional 10 Mil to bring in a dominant player, we would win for a decade.

If not for Shard's shot last night, we'd be down 3-2 right now without home court advantage. Right now we still got the upper hand.

We're winning this next game. I hope Stan calls out the refs for real cuz this is getting to be disgraceful, not only for us Magic fans, but basketball fans in general.

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

quote:
Originally posted by VieraFan:

Rafer should not be the primary guy, so Stan's coaching needs a little help. But let's be fair, Rafer is a great second string guy, but not a starting PG, and AJ is playing great ball for a third string PG. BUT . . .

Let's not forget to blame Lewis, as he continues to do nothing. If we had an additional 10 Mil to bring in a dominant player, we would win for a decade.

If not for Shard's shot last night, we'd be down 3-2 right now without home court advantage. Right now we still got the upper hand.

1/12 shooting is pretty horrible. I thought Pietrus was playing well today, and the rest of the team played pretty good. Geting 1 field goal out of 12 is pretty bad.

No Reggie, the Cavs still have the most pressure on them. The Magic have some pressure in the next game, hence they will win. The refs were not going to let the Cavs loose in five. Plus the Magic didn't have any sense of urgency in this game. Mo Williams and West killed our guards. The Magic couldn't have played much worse in this game.

They will be ready next game. GO MAGIC!!!!

Well, goodnight all and remember it's just a game. To put it in perspective...if you just heard that an asteroid was going to hit the earth next week...this game would seem silly. Yeh..I know..I'm just looking for a way to sleep tonight. lol

No way we can win if they put Lebron on the line 20 times a game. Does anyone have the ability to take the video of every foul by Dwight in this series and put it on youtube. Of all the fouls I am confident in saying only about 1 a game were legitimate fouls. For example tonight, how is Dwight called for a push off foul when Wally is holding his arm with both hands? Lewis did what we wanted tonight and took the ball to the basket early and often, got hit almost every drive, but none of them were called fouls. If we have another game refed like the ones in this series I'm not sure how much longer I can watch the NBA.