Sign in to follow this  
davcivic

When the world is a monster, it swallows you whole

Awesome story from The Puns...gets you all pumped up!!! check this out..

http://thepunsarestartingtobor...llows-you-whole.html

quote:
Dwight finally woke back up in overtime, and proved why he's the best big man in the league. He stopped asking, and started taking. 10 points in overtime for Dwight, including some clutch FT shooting. 7 of 9 for the game is solid for any player. For a guy who shot 59% in the season? Hitting 2 FTs that might very well have won his team the game by helping secure a lead in OT? In a Conference Finals game? Welcome to the big time, Dwight. It's sunnier here.

All that lead down to the aforementioned battle of wills: MVP vs DPOY. The block that saved the game. Lebron got one last chance to win it from half court, and it just missed. For it to have done the game justice, it had to either go in or just miss going in. And that's what we got.

Transcendant finish. Magic up 3-1, 1 win from the NBA Finals.

Awesome story from The Puns...gets you all pumped up!!! check this out..

http://thepunsarestartingtobor...llows-you-whole.html

quote:
Dwight finally woke back up in overtime, and proved why he's the best big man in the league. He stopped asking, and started taking. 10 points in overtime for Dwight, including some clutch FT shooting. 7 of 9 for the game is solid for any player. For a guy who shot 59% in the season? Hitting 2 FTs that might very well have won his team the game by helping secure a lead in OT? In a Conference Finals game? Welcome to the big time, Dwight. It's sunnier here.

All that lead down to the aforementioned battle of wills: MVP vs DPOY. The block that saved the game. Lebron got one last chance to win it from half court, and it just missed. For it to have done the game justice, it had to either go in or just miss going in. And that's what we got.

Transcendant finish. Magic up 3-1, 1 win from the NBA Finals.

Great Write up! Last night was one of the best roller coaster rides in 22 years of this team.

I agree..It was a great game...this is one of those battles that you are glad the Magic won but you wouldn't be sooo upset if they lost, well maybe not in the playoffs, but its almost an instant classic. If the Lebron 1.0 second shot would have missed and this was the series closer of a sweep, this would have been epic...

either way, One More Win!! The Finals are Back in Orlando!!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I agree..It was a great game...this is one of those battles that you are glad the Magic won but you wouldn't be sooo upset if they lost, well maybe not in the playoffs, but its almost an instant classic. If the Lebron 1.0 second shot would have missed and this was the series closer of a sweep, this would have been epic...

No, I definitely would have been upset if we lost that one.

yeah, as I was writting that I was like...well maybe not in the playoffs...regular season game, then maybe, you just think it was a great game, enjoy it and move on...but in this series, at home, going 3-1, beating the Lebrons and ref's in OT...it was excellent just the way it played out.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

No, I definitely would have been upset if we lost that one.

+1