Sign in to follow this  
crisby pancakes

Fran Vasquez article

I dont know if this was posted last month but i get to see a fair few euroleague games via eurosport in the UK mainly to keep an eye on the man/girl Franny that everyone loves to hate lol. Up until this year i was kind of glad he didnt sign with us, hgowever this year his improvement has been quite a suprise to the point where he could be a solid rotational player. This article has him answering a number of questions one of which is where do you see your future? To which he states playing in Spain. Make what you want of that guys. http://www.euroleague.net/final-four/berlin-2009/main-page/i/48828/2772/item[/b]

I dont know if this was posted last month but i get to see a fair few euroleague games via eurosport in the UK mainly to keep an eye on the man/girl Franny that everyone loves to hate lol. Up until this year i was kind of glad he didnt sign with us, hgowever this year his improvement has been quite a suprise to the point where he could be a solid rotational player. This article has him answering a number of questions one of which is where do you see your future? To which he states playing in Spain. Make what you want of that guys. http://www.euroleague.net/final-four/berlin-2009/main-page/i/48828/2772/item[/b]

quote:

Franny??? After reading this I thought it was Doug Christie.

Hello Fran! I have noticed that you bump your chest twice after each dunk. Is it superstition or is it dedicated to somebody? All the best luck in Berlin, I will be supporting you from home, Forza Bar

Hello Fran! I am a big fan of yours and I will be in Berlin for the Final Four! What would it mean to win the Euroleague title? I Hope I can get to say hello at some point in Berlin!

Josep Pinilla - Barcelona, Spain

"If we win the title, it would be a magic moment in my career and the most important title for me so far. I won two Spanish King's Cup titles, which are important here in Spain. Of course, winning a Euroleague title is more exciting and prestigious. It is something that you can be proud of: playing a Final Four and being the best in Europe."

It looks like he's thinking about the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Lawyers,Guns.and Money:

It sure would be nice to get something for him. Do the Magic still retain the rights to his contract if he plays in the NBA?

yup the magic own his rights if he ever comes to the NBA however the chances of that are slim to none he will probably just use the magic as leverage to get a bigger contract in Europe.

fran did not develop his game, no longer he has the same ability that many thought he was gonna be a good nba player, i think he is regretting now he did not come

one lesson from fran's situation: choose a better girlfriend dont be a dirk!