Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

We are due to blow these guys out in one of these games. I am very disappointed it hasn't happened yet. BUT it has to happen.

We are way better than this clown-iers and we have to kick their butts for once.

We didn't play so great yesterday and still won by 10.

We have to make them feel like "the sky is falling"

127-89 is my prediction. I really BELIEVE, this is not that big a task for the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

this thread is falling fast...i'll bump it up.

Joey Crawford couldn't get the job done...i expect stern to send dick "the mummy" bavetta to do the job in game 4.

We should win by 15, but thanks to the terrible officiating, i think we win by 5.

Correct!! Dick Bavetta is actually on ice as we speak keeping himself fresh for tomorrow.

I say Orlando wins 98-86. We win the first quarter and lead comfortably the whole game. The calls get a little better and Dwight plays for 40 min or more.

I said this in the Boston series... they cant beat us at home... it took a terrible shooting performance and a big baby shot for them to win.

Cavs wont be able to win in orlando... i sense a blow out

Cavs: 87

Magic: 106

Magic move to 9-0 when holding opponents under 90 and take a 3-1 series lead

Is anybody else worried about one of the Cavs really hurting or baiting one of our players?

For some reason I think they are desperate and emotional, and their is gonna be some HARD and CHEAP fouls from them, resulting in a brawl with some suspensions in it.

For some reason I see this happening; especially if it's a blowout, which I expect.

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

Is anybody else worried about one of the Cavs really hurting or baiting one of our players?

For some reason I think they are desperate and emotional, and their is gonna be some HARD and CHEAP fouls from them, resulting in a brawl with some suspensions in it.

For some reason I see this happening; especially if it's a blowout, which I expect.

mo williams looks as if he has revenge in his heart during the post conferences...so yea he might get antsy and throw a fist to shards throat...but shard will cough it off and come back to drop 45 pts...

Magic just have to go out there & handle there business..Let all the trash talking & the media bias keep fueling there fire..I'm tired of all the crap on the news..Still showing the game 2 shot by Lebron, after we already won game 3..Magic will pull out a win in game 4..Take real command of this series..The Magic has to keep there foot on there throat & shut Mo Willaims little crybaby a55 up.

Darth Stern: You cannot hide forever, Lebron.

Lebron: I will not fight you.

Darth Stern: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister, named Mo. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. BSPN was wise to hide her from me. Now their failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...

Lebron: [igniting blunt saber, screams] NOOOOOO!

See the poll on ESPN.com?

They have an option for "LeBron proving Skip Bayless wrong".

So LeBron is supposed to beat the Magic, not the whole Cavs team. That's obviously not working.