Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

lol thats called pure luck... and lebron's reaction after that shot tells you it all. if that was jordan and kobe, they woulda known that shot was going in. Dont worry guys, were CLEARLY the better team

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

we really had no buisness being back in this game from the begining. that was fate telling us that we cant let them get out so strong

We had every right to be back in the game. Coming back from a 23 point lead and had horrible calls against us? Yet in the end, it took a lucky shot to be us at the end. I have pretty good feeling about our magic in this series.

I gotta tip my hat to LeBron with that shot. That was a tough fall away three pointer with no time on the clock. He just happened to hit it. Great shot, we'll get em on Sunday and Tuesday. The Cavs can't match up with the Magic, and it's blatantly obvious.

awwww man! I thought we had it in the bag. Can't complain with the way we came back though. Too bad we can't keep em closer in the beginning. Amazing finish!

I think we can rest now and say to ourselves that we really enjoyed a well played game. A loss is not complete failure as long as you did your best to put yourself in a position to win.

Calls from the refs that should have gone our way.

Michael Pietrus not playing enough by Stan.

Courtney Lee's horrible passes today.

Free throw misses.

Nothing we could have done. That guy is a truly special player. Enjoy him guys, they don't come along often. I am very impressed with our team. We will win this series. They needed a great shot by a great player to beat us. Can't wait for Sunday. Go Magic!!!

quote:
Shard did a horrible job denying the pass and SVG is a moron for letting Lebron get that shot. Mo and Bron are the only ones I fear and Mo was inbounding the ball. For 2 guys not to be double teaming James is a joke. On top of that we had a 20 second timeout and should have used it once he saw the play.

+1,000,000

This one is on Stan. Lebron should have been doubled no dougt. He is the one guy you can't let get the shot. Bottom Line!!!!!!