Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 2: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Cavaliers 5/22 8:30 P.M.

Lebron was again bleeding at the end of the game and you wil see the decrease in his performance every other game. And other than him the team is useless, they all know that they can`t win in Orlando.

If we can get off to better start's we will not have to deal with as much at the end of these games. We are forcing Lebron to work very hard, if he has to hit difficult shots like that to win games then we are on the right track and I really like our chances.

If nothing else we've proven that we can get wins in Cleveland if needed.

MY KEYS TO GAME 3

1) Strong First Half

2) Dwight Gets Involved, score at least 20 with 17+ rebounds

3) An intense and brutal atmosphere for the Cavs

4) Lee continues to slash-and-dish

5) Finish with "Bigs" lineup of Dwight, Rashard, Pietrus, Hedo, and Lee

6) Force LeBron to shoot, not drive

7) Continue to shut down Cleveland's role players

8) Stay out of foul trouble

9) Half-way decent officiating

10) Foul Cleveland HARD; Make them count

11) Wrap LeBron when you foul him- don't let him get the ball off

12) Free throws

If we execute all of these, expect a blowout. PLEASE BE LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS TOMORROW NIGHT, FANS. BOO LEBRON EVERYTIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL AND CHEER EVERYTIME WE TICKLE THE TWINE. WE HAVE CLEVELAND AGAINST THE WALL AND NOW THEY HAVE COME TO REALITY. LET'S GO AND WIN GAMES 3,4, AND 5! GO MAGIC!

This series has thus far been a tail of two halves, both teams are giving there best perfromances, the Cavs to start the game, the Magic to get back in the game, and the final 6 minutes has been who has executed better. In my opinion we have now out dueled the Magic in two games, we were 1 second from being up 2-0. The next game will be a dog fight from the start.

Its time for the Magic to exert their will on this series. Dwight was held in check on offense, I dont see that happening again, Lets Go magic, we are now in it to win it!!!.

You guys talk like Lebron won't make a shot like that again.

We're talking about a guy that practices those shots and seems to shot better jumpers the farther he is from the basket. He has made long 3s before. We need to play hard every possession, the Cavs love practicing those ridiculous shots.

With that said, we need to break a pattern here. We've been blowing games at home, we can't have that anymore. We have the refs with bad calls, and a Lebron that can make miracle shots, we can't return the favor of the home court. We absolutely need to get up 3-1.

At home, we need loudness from the fans and intensity from the team. Get it right to them.

When Lebron is out of the game, we need to absolutely dominate the Cavs so they have to take it or put Lebron back. He still carries the Cavs, and I would like to see more of an instinct when he rests.

Also, I've noted that Delonte West plays a lot, even more than Lebron. They probably need him too much or don't have a player that can make him rest more. Or maybe it is that he plays starting SG and back up PG. Anyway, if possible, put him into foul trouble, especially if he's guarding somebody like Hedo, like he has been in these two games.

Again, we need intensity and sharp shooting. Put them against the wall. The media will have to schedule TV special events about coming up with a strategy to beat the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

You guys talk like Lebron won't make a shot like that again.

We're talking about a guy that practices those shots and seems to shot better jumpers the farther he is from the basket. He has made long 3s before. We need to play hard every possession, the Cavs love practicing those ridiculous shots.

With that said, we need to break a pattern here. We've been blowing games at home, we can't have that anymore. We have the refs with bad calls, and a Lebron that can make miracle shots, we can't return the favor of the home court. We absolutely need to get up 3-1.

At home, we need loudness from the fans and intensity from the team. Get it right to them.

When Lebron is out of the game, we need to absolutely dominate the Cavs so they have to take it or put Lebron back. He still carries the Cavs, and I would like to see more of an instinct when he rests.

Also, I've noted that Delonte West plays a lot, even more than Lebron. They probably need him too much or don't have a player that can make him rest more. Or maybe it is that he plays starting SG and back up PG. Anyway, if possible, put him into foul trouble, especially if he's guarding somebody like Hedo, like he has been in these two games.

Again, we need intensity and sharp shooting. Put them against the wall. The media will have to schedule TV special events about coming up with a strategy to beat the Magic.

You're right. We must put the hurting to Cleveland at home in Orlando for these next two games. If we go up 3-1 this series is as good as over and I think we can win in 5.

The Magic need to make sure that they do not get caught sleepwalking at home and do not give up a game. The matchups are in our favor, the home court is in our favor. Let's put a beating to the Cavs that they'll never forget and further crush their hopes.

We played a great game and again came back from a huge deficit. Two huge shots by Hedo and again a nice contribution by the bench players. The last Lebrow shot was well defended and there's about a 5% chance he'll hit that the next time.