Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Magic Fans Sure Refs Will Rig Series

I thought Celtic fans were bad. But after reading this thread, I think Cav fans our catching up.

Also on this 3 second thing, every big man does it. But if you watch very closely, Dwight is very good at getting out of the paint real fast and then getting back in. Plus, everyone can agree that the 3 second rule is a joke. It was made because Wilt couldn't be stopped.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I thought our Magic fans would like and not like to see this. A Cav's fan posted this article on the RealCavsFan site.

Magic fans are sure refs will rig series

Funny thing is, they are posting an article written by an Orlando Sentinel writer who was dissing(?) on their own fans. It's not like it was something that originated from the press outside of Orlando.

I have faith in the NBA making this a fair series. As long it isn't blatant like the 2002 Kings vs. Lakers series, then I won't be complaining about the refs. Refs can alter the game with one call in a close game, but the players can also keep it from being a one call game. So go out there and play hard and don't let the refs have the opportunity to make a bad call.

Wasn't that fair with the three calls on Dwight but thats ok until next game.

These Cavs ''fans'' are the biggest joke on the planet. That city didn't give two ****s about that team until Lebron came along. Before that, they couldn't give away playoff tickets.Now they're acting all true blue and loyal. Pathetic.

Bunch of Lebron nutswingers. Nothing more.

I seriously hope he leaves there.

I swear that was a bad reffed game. Our main guy gets fouled out on phantom calls, they even get a defensive 3 second call that was not there, they get a circus shot 3 to end the half, they are up by as much as 16 and BLOW THE FREAKING GAME LOL