Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

"Magic are the MOST TALENTED team in the entire NBA!"- C-WEBB

Yesterday after Chuck said that the Magic will beat the cavs, Chris Webber said the Magic have the MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE ENTIRE NBA but they arent the smartest and thats why he is picking the cavs to win the series.I believe this is the same guy who said the 76ers were going to beat the MAGIC in the first round and yesterday couldnt spell reiterate and started it by saying RI hahaha I like our chances in this series IF the refs allow us to play!!!!!!! GO MAGIC BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE!!!!!!!

Yesterday after Chuck said that the Magic will beat the cavs, Chris Webber said the Magic have the MOST TALENTED TEAM IN THE ENTIRE NBA but they arent the smartest and thats why he is picking the cavs to win the series.I believe this is the same guy who said the 76ers were going to beat the MAGIC in the first round and yesterday couldnt spell reiterate and started it by saying RI hahaha I like our chances in this series IF the refs allow us to play!!!!!!! GO MAGIC BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Webber also said we would lose to the 76ers, and that they were a more talented team if I recall.

Yep Webber could not tell a talented team if he played on it...oh wait he did once, look how far that got him.

The Magic look dumb sometimes. Not to give him credibility.

I just hope the team has grown after this Celtics series. It looks like that byt the way the team evolved in defense and offense.

We are the most talented team in the league. Just inconsistent. We're a team that can beat anyone, anywhere. Or lose to anyone, anywhere. I hope we bring that renewed sense or focus we had since game 5 into this series. We'll have a good chance.