Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

Doubling Lebron

Can we double Lebron like we did Pierce and Allen these last couple games? It seems that basically have many less weapons, so would it be more feasable (and important)?

Can we double Lebron like we did Pierce and Allen these last couple games? It seems that basically have many less weapons, so would it be more feasable (and important)?

Well it depends on your philosophy, Lebron is a MUCH better passer than either of those 2, so you are choosing between playing him straight man or making his teammates beat you.

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

quote:
Originally posted by TheGreen1:

14116jc.gif

That's a beautiful picture.

Thanks, I actually got it from O-dub's animated avatar. I saw that, and I thought "perfect".

But yeah, I thought that little GIF stated everything perfectly.

No way Jose.

Only double him in the paint. He's too good a passer to double on the perimeter. Much better a passer than Allen or Pierce. Also Mo Williams is a much better shooter than Rondo, so I wouldn't try that strategy here.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

We are to Cleveland what Detroit & sometimes Atlanta has been to us. They fear us.

I agree. When Lebron goes to bed each night, he makes sure he checks under his bed for Howard. Also, he gets his mommy to make sure there are no Turkoglu's in his closet.

SVG please do not double Lebron. Make Lebron beat us and not everyone else. Lebron is too good passing out of the double team.

Mike Brown- please continue to Double Dwight Howard on every single post-up.

i honestly believe that if we keep a controlled tempo on the cavs perimeter shooters(mo,west)..let dwight bully big Z...and just let lebron do what he does(can't stop lebron)..we can take this series in 5...