Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 7: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Celtics 5/17 8:00 P.M.

The magic will lose this game because the refs will not allow the magic to win it. I really cant belive the refs in this game.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

nice first half...but as always WE NEED MORE INTENSITY!!!!!....2nd half's have not been our friend at all....rafer NEEDS to set the pace for the team and get the ball to dwight more...forget the foul trouble for now...dwight needs to be in there and he needs to remember that he is not Kareem Abdul Jabbar...STOP SHOOTIN THEM HOOKS!!...stick to the jams and rebounds....our perimeter shots are lookin good but go for the easy 2 when possible...only way to win this is to keep the lead above double digits...real talk..

The halftime boyz are saying that the Celtics need to start isolating Ray Allen on J.J. Redick at the top of the key...start picking on him...

Barkley is saying J.J. Redick is scared to death...

They say Allen can take him all day...

We'll see... I hope Clee is ready...

I know Rajon Ronda fell when he ran into Howard, & they called that weak foul on Howard...His last foul was just a dumb move on Dwights part..I hope Magic play up & stick the dagger in early...Bostons shot more then double more freethrows..Hopefuly we catch some breaks too.

I don't want to hear "give the ball to Dwight more" that's not working against the Celtics. I Don't wanna see any Dwight Iso plays. What I do wanna see is him coming of the pick and roll, and if open getting the pass for a dunk, or hitting the offensive glass for putback and great energy and defense, I need a few blocks Dwight!

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

i hope we come out and open up on a run in the 2nd half. we got to keep this league. ray allen is lighting up, and he look like he's going to be a problem in the 2nd half.

No don't worry we have Redick to the rescue.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

Anyone else just watch Kenny Smith diagram a GREAT play for Boston that has them setting a pick to get Allen to the rim with the ball, with Dwight there waiting?

lol

That play actually happened and Allen scored on Dwight.