Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

Expert League Thread

looking at my post in your reply I stated 6 added, dumb dumb meant 5. But yeh the secrets are out.

...Mike Dunleavy - will this be his break out, or break in half year?? I am struggling over the decision on whether to drop him or not.

Marion, Roy & Artest came up big in their first outings. Just picked up JR Smith to try and fill my 3pt hole - I look to have a decent outfit, hopefully they will all stay fit!

quote:
Originally posted by gob79:

...Mike Dunleavy - will this be his break out, or break in half year?? I am struggling over the decision on whether to drop him or not.

Marion, Roy & Artest came up big in their first outings. Just picked up JR Smith to try and fill my 3pt hole - I look to have a decent outfit, hopefully they will all stay fit!

JR Smith was a good pickup, he is a definate sleeper IMO!

We are tied 4-4 at the moment I think, will be interesting tonight!!

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

is it just me, or has the activity dropped? icon_biggrin.gif I mean I'm surprised I was able to pick Bargnani and Mourning.

Same as what Marc said...I wasn't interested in either of those guys....but I would have grabbed Marvin Williams.

Is there anyone who has NOT caught the injury (or suspension) bug, specifically with one of your top 3 picks? I'm without Chris Paul and Josh Smith (picks 2 and 3) for about a month, maybe more.

quote:
Originally posted by phatmatt:

Is there anyone who has NOT caught the injury (or suspension) bug, specifically with one of your top 3 picks? I'm without Chris Paul and Josh Smith (picks 2 and 3) for about a month, maybe more.

It has hit me too...Tracy McGrady, Larry Hughes, David West, Mike Bibby, and Andrew Bogut have all missed significant time for me.