TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by brkdw:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Orlandonole:

Honestly what is that 3 or 4 games we had 14 plus point leads and either lost or almost did? This team has had this problem all year and it won't change until we get a go to guy for the end of games that just takes it over. It is even worse if we lose this series and they are missing KG and Poe.

We have a go-to-guy: he's injured.

His number is #14.

our go to guy should be #9 but somehow SVG doesn't trust him as much as he trust turk.

Were you ****ing watching another game? Shard went for 0/4 in ar row in the last minutes and was the cause of the Celtics run.

Maybe this will bring people to see what I have been saying this whole year. SVG is a garbage coach and costs his team games. The mindset and focus of this team falls on his shoulders. Losing these games the way we have lost them to Philly and Boston is a joke.

quote:
Originally posted by Greg Kite for Three!:

We shot 12 free throws tonight....12. Dwight only got 3. Combine that with the Ray Allen non 3pter and the 'oh hey Doc complained we better change the call' shot clock violation we have all the proof necessary to prove the league gets what the league wants. I've never seen such an important call in a playoff game reversed like that, where NONE of the refs went running saying they saw it hit the rim before they conferenced. NONE of them saw what happened for sure and they guessed. Rewatch the game down the stretch and call after missed call went against the Magic, specifically Hedo getting nailed by Perkins (no foul) and Dwight being pushed and pulled on the Alston lob attempt (no foul). It's easy to say one team wanted it more, but if the refs are literally NOT MAKING ANY CALLS against Boston how can the Magic execute their offense?

It doesn't matter. They got outscored 17-3 doewn the stretch. that is just ridiculous. Anyway i won't lose sleep over this. Same old ****ty soft *** team. No heart is no heart. You can't teach that.

having a 10 pt lead with 5 minutes to go and not hitting a shot the rest of the way is a choke if i have ever seen one.

do they have anything left in them? after 2 such bad losses? we just cant get over the hump. next game is about pride, its about not letting this great season end on our floor, its about taking it to a do or die game 7.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Honestly what is that 3 or 4 games we had 14 plus point leads and either lost or almost did? This team has had this problem all year and it won't change until we get a go to guy for the end of games that just takes it over. It is even worse if we lose this series and they are missing KG and Poe.

His number is #14.

our go to guy should be #9 but somehow SVG doesn't trust him as much as he trust turk.

What the hell.. Hedo didnt touched the ball in this match.. Shard was the go to guy.. sucked all last 4 possesion. Stop pointing him every time you feel pain in your as-ss

quote:
Originally posted by Danb23Rock:

In the locker room Jameer should be yelling at the players for throwing this game.

Quote of the night.

I kind of wish Meer would take a page from the dooshbaggery files of Garnett and really talk mad sh** from the bench, and be really active as a cheerleader.

quote:
In the locker room Jameer should be yelling at the players for throwing this game.

Jameer's more of a man than that. He'll get them in the right mindset though. I'm telling you, without Jameer, the Magic are nothing. He is the heart and soul and mental toughness that this team does not show.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

We don't have "IT".

Period. The refs blew it, sure, but we were up by FOURTEEN MOTHER ****ING POINTS IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.

Dwight is a ****ing *****. He is repeatedly destroyed by middle of the road players.

We lost our balls when Jameer went down.

agree 100%. the fact jameer will be back next year and that we will be a better team is the only thing that might help me sleep tonight. i think we win game 6 but sadly it will probably end there. this team doesnt have what it takes to win a game 7 in boston

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

quote:

quote:

quote:

His number is #14.

What the hell.. Hedo didnt touched the ball in this match.. Shard was the go to guy.. sucked all last 4 possesion. Stop pointing him every time you feel pain in your as-ss

This team played well in the first 3 and a half quarters then the WHOLE team was aweful the last as usual. This is not new this team has played like this all year it just gets magnified in the playoffs. It starts with SVG though.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

quote:

Jameer's more of a man than that. He'll get them in the right mindset though. I'm telling you, without Jameer, the Magic are nothing. He is the heart and soul and mental toughness that this team does not show.

Imagine how hard it is on him. I truly feel for the guy.

I cannot get over how soft Dwight is. Really, he just acn't stand up to physical play.