Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

blowing a 10 point lead in 4 minutes is a f'n joke...van gundy has no control over this team and they play the most stagnant terrible offense when they are trying to nurse a lead. GO WITH WHAT GOT YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by stealthtt24:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Anyone believe, Magic in 7? lol.

Hell would freeze over before the magic could come back from 2 straight heart breaking losses, so no. We have to wait till next year.

We'll just have to wait and see...

I am at a loss for words with this team. It would only be appropriate for us to get blown out at home. We simply are not good enough. Dwight wants to score instead of dominating on D. We get beat by baby again and Marbury. Let's face it we are out in the second round again. To top it off this group can not beat the Celts and we won't do it next year. These players just disappear at the end of games.

That's the WEAKEST I have seen Dwight!

Defensive Player of the Year MY ***!!

I don't think he picked his feet off the ground the whole fourth quarter.

Fcuk you stern fcuk your refs this is the worst officiating game i seen in my life, i won't watch the game 6 for this series (if we win 6, refs gonna defend our players too at game 7), it doesn't matter we play good or bad i just know they won't let magic for conference finals or nba finals, fcuk you all boston-la-cavs lover media and refs.

I'm done with the Magic for this year. They played with no heart the last quarter and the NBA and refs make sure that they don't have a chance. It's getting to be too much to see them keep failing.

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

Stan needs to go, Hedo needs to go, and Battie needs to go. Build around everyone else and find a new coach. This team will NOT advance past the 2nd round, in any year, with Stan as our coach. He is too poorly prepared for games, makes terrible adjustments, and knows his players about as well as he knows how to keep in shape.

Also, Dwight is slowly showing me is ISNT a franchise player. Yes that sounds extreme, but the guy has been in the league too long to have no offensive moves. Minus the lucky dunk over Duncan a few years ago, how many key shots has he hit to win a game? The answer is zero, in crunch time he disappears.

Sad as it is I agree...He Makes Glen Davis look like a franchise Player!!!