Sign in to follow this  
Berky1010

Lee expected to return for Game 3

hopefully we head back home 2-0. this would allow lee to come off the bench in game 4 and get some run. i'd be willing to bet he's gonna be a bit hesitant to drive the lane much until he gets hit a few times. ideal scenario: magic win in 4 or 5 and lee gets 30 minutes total off the bench, remains healthy and is starting and adjusted to life as zorro for the ecf.

quote:
Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

A lot of people have found it hard adjusting to the mask I don't even know if I would want courtney back yet...

If he can go, you put him in. How could you not want one of our best defenders and slashers in the game against Boston?

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

Its gonna be good to have him back but its not gonna be the same Courtney we are accustomed to seeing.

Exactly...not only is your vision somewhat obscured but it's uncomfortable...

If anybody expects the same lee his first game back your crazy

Limited minutes the first game so he can get adjusted to wearing it during the game

I'd still start JJ with MP coming off the bench, while slowly working Lee in.

Anyone know if he has to wear a mask for the rest of his career?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4Life912:

Yeah, let's not rush him. If we were to be down 2-0 coming back home for game three with Ray Allen having lit us up, maybe it'd be more of a need. However, since we just took game 1 and I thought Redick and Pietrus did a nice job, let Courtney get as close to 100% as possible.

Unlike some posters I also agree that if we were down I say bring on Lee, but since were not I want him at full strength.

At full strength he could stay with Allen, but that's with him recovered.

quote:
Originally posted by Bullverine:

I'd still start JJ with MP coming off the bench, while slowly working Lee in.

Anyone know if he has to wear a mask for the rest of his career?

Probably not. If you are wondering because Rip is wearing it, Rip is wearing it by choice. He had good results when he had to wear it, and once he took it off, it just didn't feel right for him. So he decided its gonna be a part of his gear, just like some players wear sleeves or headbands.

UPDATE:

I'm watching Mike and Mike in the Morning, and on the ESPN ticker it just scrolled by that C-Lee is expected to START in Game 3.

The offense became completely stagnant in the second half. Lee will definitely help with that. If he's anywhere close to 90 percent starting him is a no brainer.