Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan02

Tampa Magic

No offense to the people from Orlando but I seriously hope that the Magic get moved to Tampa. I live in St. Pete, right next to Tampa and we have to best fans in the world. Our Bucs game sell out every game, no matter what their record is. Our Hockey team sells out their games and the Devil Rays our on their way up to mediocrity. But the Magic would be great in Tampa and we could get them a new stadium and sell it out every single game. ESPECIALLY PLAYOFFS! I mean thats a little pathetic if your team hasn't been to the playoffs in 4 years and when they get back there, the games dont even sell out? Just wow! FIRE BRIAN HILL!

GO MAGIICCCCCCCCCCCCC.

No offense to the people from Orlando but I seriously hope that the Magic get moved to Tampa. I live in St. Pete, right next to Tampa and we have to best fans in the world. Our Bucs game sell out every game, no matter what their record is. Our Hockey team sells out their games and the Devil Rays our on their way up to mediocrity. But the Magic would be great in Tampa and we could get them a new stadium and sell it out every single game. ESPECIALLY PLAYOFFS! I mean thats a little pathetic if your team hasn't been to the playoffs in 4 years and when they get back there, the games dont even sell out? Just wow! FIRE BRIAN HILL!

GO MAGIICCCCCCCCCCCCC.

are they actually building the stadium? I saw that the florida legislature was going to give orlando like 33.333 mil but the stadium is going to cost like 400mil and orlando wasn't going to help at all. If so, I hope they move to tampa, that means I can go to more home games and have a more enthusiastic crowd around.

quote:
MagicMan02

MagicMan02 no offense but *&&%^&$%#$%%^$&&*^*&%^%%^&*%^$(*^*&^%^&(^^%$*(*$%*(%(

you dirty ^%(&%^*&%(*)*(^*&)*_)_%$%^$#&^ and anther thing &^(U&(*)**&^&*(%^)* off,you ^%(*&(*_)&%%^#$&^^(*()&^^&%$^%#*_)(.

GO MAGIC!

I live in Tampa as well and the Magic would not be feasible here. If they do not get their arena soon they will move to KC, OKC, or Las Vegas.

The City of Tampa would not build an arena just for the Magic and they could not share the St. Pete Times Forum because Bill Davidson who owns the Pistons owns that building so it would be a huge conflict of interest.

Also on the radio and in the local media they never talk about basketball until recently when they started pimping the Gators. I would love it to I just never see it working.

why dont the bucs come to orlando? because they would sell out everygame there too...it makes perfect sense doesnt it? have you seen the stands and the devil ray games? more showed up to the orlando minor league teams, seriously, i heard rumors that they may move to the wide world of sports in 5-6 years or something. no one went to the lightining games before they got any good, and i think most floridians could care less about nhl anyways. its a football, then basketball, then baseball state.

the people of orlando love the magic, just not certain personnel who may not be there much longer. and they did sell out game 3, they are required to hold tickets until the day of the game to sell at the box office.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

The City of Tampa would not build an arena just for the Magic and they could not share the St. Pete Times Forum because Bill Davidson who owns the Pistons owns that building so it would be a huge conflict of interest.

i doubt it would matter the magic would have to pay davidson to play there, business is business

but lets be honest tampa isnt big enough to host 2 sports that overlap, ie basketball and hockey in 1 arena

while were on the subject, the devil rays should move to orlando so i dont have to drive 3 hours to see the yankees

btw i was at the game and it looked sold out to me i had the best seat in the house. i sat 4 rows up on the retractable seats behind the ne. these seats are a bit smaller in size than the actual arena seats. I was such a lucky boy i had the opportunity to sit next to a 300 pound man who basically overflowed into my seat. let me tell you how confortable i was