Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

With Lee injured, J.J. is ready to take charge as Magic's starting "2" guard(link)

If J.J. shoots the "3" ball against Boston like he did in the final game at Philly I think "EVERYBODY" here would be ecstatic!!!

Here's to hope...because you know with Garnett out the Celtics look to Allen, Pierce and Rando even more now.

Hold your own J.J., we need you now more than ever...time to make all the naysayers eat their words...and earn yourself a future bigger paycheck in the process.

I will gladly eat mine(words) with a winning effort from Mr. Redick and the team.

i truely wish i could believe this but this dog just does not hunt. it was a nice try bj but you and i know what you are about. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

i truely wish i could believe this but this dog just does not hunt. it was a nice try bj but you and i know what you are about. jacklj

Is it too much to ask that you guys don't start this bickering again?

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

If J.J. shoots the "3" ball against Boston like he did in the final game at Philly I think "EVERYBODY" here would be ecstatic!!!

Here's to hope...because you know with Garnett out the Celtics look to Allen, Pierce and Rando even more now.

Hold your own J.J., we need you now more than ever...time to make all the naysayers eat their words...and earn yourself a future bigger paycheck in the process.

I will gladly eat mine(words) with a winning effort from Mr. Redick and the team.

The whole team has to come out aggressive without sloppy play. We all know Redick can play at the level he did against the Sixers. You don't do what he did in college if you don't have the potential. Its more about confidence, opportunities and not forcing shots.

marc, i will try to maintain my composure but the bateing is sometimes hard to pass on. bottom line is if jj can play well for the entire series we win. my question is why start in on jj when he plays well and is a big plus for the magic's run at a championship. jacklj

I don't quite understand the blows logic. If JJ has a bad game he posts articles to make him look bad. If JJ hits a tying 3 pointer or plays well he posts hegative and maybe made up articles to make him look bad. I believe he has something going on with Bogans then just admiration, if you know what I mean...wink!

My guess junkies is a 5 foot 2 inch want to be basket ball player that has a hard time bending over and touching his knee caps. Whys so much hate for a young man?

wow, JJ must have the record for a below average nba player having the most defenders. Unless you use the words "great", "amazing" or "incredible" in your post, they jump down your throat.

face it, JJ isn't good...there is a reason he wasn't playing much until lee went down. He's the 3rd best sg on our team. Although, i must admit...being a -13 in just 6 minutes played in game one was pretty incredible.

I'm not going to argue anything in this thread except for one thing, because DUH, of course Lee's the starter! He's the most consistent guy on both ends between him, Redick, and Pietrus. He's got more athleticism than J.J. and more smarts than Pietrus.

But what I'm going to argue is, if somehow Ray Allen and J.J. Redick both scored in single digits, that's a WIN for the Magic. I'm not saying I expect that to happen. But to say if Redick didn't shoot well, yet defended Ray Allen well, that that would be a bad game by Redick? That's patently ridiculous. Ray Allen's offense is MUCH more important to Boston than J.J.'s offense is to Orlando, even while starting.

Of course Redick's strength is shooting the rock. But that's not the only way he can contribute towards a Magic victory.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

wow, JJ must have the record for a below average nba player having the most defenders. Unless you use the words "great", "amazing" or "incredible" in your post, they jump down your throat.

face it, JJ isn't good...there is a reason he wasn't playing much until lee went down. He's the 3rd best sg on our team. Although, i must admit...being a -13 in just 6 minutes played in game one was pretty incredible.

In the first 3 games of the series when redick didnt play and your man crush courtney was playing out of his mind..the magic were 1-2 and looked like they didnt deserve to be in the playoffs, the last 3 games of the series redick got consistent minutes and orlando went 3-0 and looked much more like a team playing for something. im not insinuating anything from that other than you are clearly choosing to only acknowledge facts that diminsh redick and ignore anything thats a positive regarding him. because of this, you have no credibility on this board, and you have exhibited zero sense when it comes to the team and basketball in general. you are happy hating even when it isnt warranted, and dont seem to care about the success of the team. If you did care, you would recognize each players' contributions to the team and not spend all your time on where certain select few players have lacked in the past.