Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game 6: Playoff Game Thread Magic @ Sixers 4/30/09 7:00 P.M.

man, tonight was such a goodnight in basketball, i don't even want sex from my shorty. thats how satisfied i am right now, magic destroy philly in their home AAAANNNNND boston/chicago put on one of the most incredible games/series i've seen this year!!! AAAANNNNNND we get to rest up for round 2. i can't think of a better night cap.

GO MAGIC!

Awesome win - everyone else stepped up without Dwight or CLee. Game 7 of Bulls/Celtics should be epic - 3 OT was an automatic classic! Bring on Chicago or Boston!

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Rondo should get suspended he grabbed his arm & threw him into the table like he was Devon Dudley...& Dalembert hitting Hedo with that Elbow better be called out too.

Oh by the way.. after watching the replay, after that Hinrich shoved Rondo, and Rondo threw an elbow at him.

After pouring over all these rules in lieu of Dwight's suspension, aren't you supposed to be suspended for a game even if you don't connect with the elbow? I mean, that's why it was inevitable that Dwight would be suspended no matter how hard he hit Dalembert, right?

And Dalembert's gotta be suspended for his next regular season game, no question whatsoever.

Lets see what the front office of the league does..Espn hyped up the Howard elbow..I think what Rondo did was way worst..He should be suspended..Watch the league not do anything because Bostons in trouble..It's a buncha of B.S.

That is how you close out a series without your best player. You whoop this **** out of the other team. Smack the media in the face, and jump in the second round.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I saw the replay on Rondo and all I saw was them shoving each other. There will be no suspension.

I am almost positive that got edited out

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

house for 2 125 126 bulls up 28.8 3ot

come on chicargo

thanks for the play by play deadman but learn how to spell chicago! your an embarrassment to all people living Down Under