Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game 6: Playoff Game Thread Magic @ Sixers 4/30/09 7:00 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by Loran:

Battie and Gortat can play, the just dont get enough minutes and Stan's offense simply sucks

i think its more to do with stan has to play howard and cause we pay shard and hedo so much they need value for money and he is forced to play them hurting both batties and gortats minutes maybe with hedos contract he may move on and free up that option for stan

our offense seemed to change once jameer went down. obviously i think we all knew if would a little but i dont think anybody expected the dropoff to be as steep as it has been. i think a lot has to do with jameers three ball. he was so deadly from outside that other teams couldnt leave him alone ever.

whenever rafer is hitting the outside shot our offense comes back. im sure im stating the obvious but still...

quote:
Originally posted by Loran:

Battie and Gortat can play, the just dont get enough minutes and Stan's offense simply sucks

sos much so that were' seeded 3 and are 3-2 up and only 3-2 becaue Shard and Turk couldn't hit their shots earlier.

Oh and also, I don't suppose Stan had anything to do with this line up and offence strategy. We're 2 starters down. not just one, give the guy a break. If we'd been playing Battie earlier would he be this hungry? Give the guy a break for COL

I love how whenever a Magic player drives to the basket a Sixer loads up and swings down on both arms and there is never a fouled called, and then that 'turnover' turns into a fast break for the Sixers. They have only called that play a foul once this series.

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Rick Kamla is making a great game a horrible game. Does anyone have the Sunsports/FSN feed? I would do anything to hear Steele and Matty at this point. Thanks in advance.

+ 10.000

But I would take a bad announcer everyday if we always play like that...

:=)

Still a long way to go, but the start is really promising.

even tho these commentators are clowns i love the fact that they just told philly how poor they are by not selling out the lower bowl in an elimination game

shame on you philly shame

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Rick Kamla is making a great game a horrible game. Does anyone have the Sunsports/FSN feed? I would do anything to hear Steele and Matty at this point. Thanks in advance.

+ 10.000

But I would take a bad announcer everyday if we always play like that...

:=)

Still a long way to go, but the start is really promising.

Yeah, when your team sucks all you can do is trash the other teams coach, lol