Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Howard Suspended for Game 6

I am 100% sure that Stern is not coming to game 7, if it happens. I'm hoping that Magic become inspired and rip the Sixers by 20 in game 6.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Dream opportunity for FA to be Gortat...it's time for he & Pietrus to step up and have big games.

Magic have absolutely nothing to lose in game #6...they play loose & win this game, it could actually be a blessing in disguise.

excellent opinion here...agreed...

Im almost positive that this series ends tomorrow night. The Magic are coming out so pissed off on thursday i think it will be a beatdown.

Ohh and yes Dwight does deserve it. But the NBA continues to just stun me with their bias. KG last year? how about that forearm miller gave davis in the boston series? absolutely rediculous.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

I saw this coming since the media took it to a new level. To bad Rondo won't be suspended after the cheap shot on Brad Miller.

I would like the league office to explain why Marvin Williams was ejected & suspended for this foul on Rondo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3oGC5rhy_k

But, Rondo isn't even called for a flagrant on this play...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6JpEx_CqOc

I sure hope that some one asked Stu for an explanation?! If not I will!!

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

The crybaby sixers & the way the media hyped it up pressured the league to do so..It's sad, but wouldnt it be so lovely The Magic go on to win game 6 anyways, as long as they give themselves a chance to do so at the end I think it's possible..We've won games with little production from Howard against these guys..Gortrat just has to step & the rest of the guys..J.J, Pietrus..Go out there fighting..This Sh** ruined my mood..Magic still winning.

**** 76ers got what they wanted!

I hope the Magic chase them out of their own arena!!

GO MAGIC!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If they suspend Rondo, they will have to admit the refs were wrong... Which the NBA will not do

I'll bet Brad Miller is glad they didn't suspend him. If I were Miller, I would decapitate him in Game #6!

Bad enough dude had his teeth knocked out, but then he had to watch Rondo applaud the foul, and celebrate him missing FT's like a total punk.

These are EXACTLY my thoughts. In game 6, if the Bulls find themselves down by 10 or more with 2 minutes to go, they need to open up a lane for Rondo to drive and then just crush him so hard against the backstop that they'll still be peeling him off by opening game of the 2009/10 season. It doesn't need to be Miller. ANY Bull should be looking to do that.

In fact, they should have Ben Wallace eliminate him in the 1st quarter. So what if he gets kicked out of the game or series? He's washed up anyway.

Vigilanteism should be the order of the day, since the league has chosen not to take appropriate action.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If they suspend Rondo, they will have to admit the refs were wrong... Which the NBA will not do

I'll bet Brad Miller is glad they didn't suspend him. If I were Miller, I would decapitate him in Game #6!

Bad enough dude had his teeth knocked out, but then he had to watch Rondo applaud the foul, and celebrate him missing FT's like a total punk.

These are EXACTLY my thoughts. In game 6, if the Bulls find themselves down by 10 or more with 2 minutes to go, they need to open up a lane for Rondo to drive and then just crush him so hard against the backstop that they'll still be peeling him off by opening game of the 2009/10 season. It doesn't need to be Miller. ANY Bull should be looking to do that.

In fact, they should have Ben Wallace eliminate him in the 1st quarter. So what if he gets kicked out of the game or series? He's washed up anyway.

Vigilanteism should be the order of the day, since the league has chosen not to take appropriate action.

They should use a benchwarmer lol. That way it won't affect their team.

Also, the fact that this wouldn't have ever been mentioned had it not been for the media blowing this out of proportion makes me sad.

I hate the sports media so much.

Meanwhile ESPN has their main article on how Rondo DIDN'T flagrantly foul Miller.

Geographical bias much?

I can definitely see this working for us. The 6ers will think they have a gimme being at home and having Dwight out, and now we'll be the under dog, sort of, that plays harder just like Philly has in their two wins.

Also, Gortat has been playing well. In the game last night, he ran the floor way well, and during the season, I've seen Rafer hook up with the Polish Hammer on numerous accounts for easy lay ups. I also feel like Pietrus has been stepping it up, and I bet he'll have some rhythm.

Magic win, and our confidence goes WAY up, while Philly's goes WAY down.

I love the analyst, it was clear cut, it is clear cut if that is the only footage your looking at, if you look at the whole play you will see what happened. I agree the media did force there hand, the backlash of a fine would of been ridiculous. Crap call, now time for the Magic to step up and unwrap the gift philly has just been given.