6ersRule!

Why the 76ers will beat the Magic

Once we face elimination, then I'll worry..If we lose sunday then the season is pretty much over..If we win, we come back home with a 2-2 tie with a chance to break Phillies heart in Philly, which sounds even Lovelier..I feel bad for Dwight, he's been amazing thus far..Still a best of 7..Once we face elimination, then I'll worry..Philly got lucky off our horrible play from Hedo twice at the end..Lewis should of forced him to shoot a covered jumper then A freakin' lay up..Win on sunday then we will come back to Orlando at 2-2..Then we will feel alright coming back home.

quote:
Originally posted by 6ersRule!:

Game time losers, when we win tonight and when I come back here I expect to see a lot of apologizes for your insults on my basketball knowledge. And when Dalembert repeatedly tea bags Dwight Coward you will all know that woman are smarter when it comes to sports as well.

Toddles <3

The only person getting tea bagged in this series is Theo Ratliff, but there's a whole thread dedicated to that.

Props to Dwight, and shame on us for getting down 17. I can't believe Dwight made those free throws to tie it with seconds left. Well done.

I'm really not doubting at all that we'll win this series, I just don't understand how Philly is even hanging with us. We need to pull our heads out before this gets real ugly. Shame on you Hedo, do something right, please.

Philly is beating us because their shooting so **** well.... its like that loss to the bulls weeks and weeks ago, they just aren't missing much.

Also because of this guy .....

3472061351_2fff2572a5_o.jpg

quote:

So I have noticed a few boners posting in our forums so I decided to settle the debate here.

First off, we will win the series 4 games to 2. We are tougher, faster, and smarter.

Second, we may look bad at times but let

phi_g_igoudala_395.jpg

The most underrated team in the playoffs.

nba_g_dalembert3_580.jpg

Players with heart and soul.

AI%20Celebrates.jpg

Two games down, two games to go.

Eastern Conference Champions? Or 14 wins away from history!

quote:

phi_g_igoudala_395.jpg

The most underrated team in the playoffs.

nba_g_dalembert3_580.jpg

Players with heart and soul.

AI%20Celebrates.jpg

Two games down, two games to go.

Eastern Conference Champions? Or 14 wins away from history!

Magic win on Sunday and then go on to put away 76ers.

I'll agree with you, Philly is pretty underrated in these playoffs, but you have to understand, your team had a lot of stepping up to do in order to be taken seriously...and they have...I am very impressed with their level of play thus far...Philly will most likely take this series now, I am pretty convinced of that at this point...

however...

Dalembert is still hot garbage and you're not going to be the champions of anything this season, or even a few seasons down the line...

The Cavs will down right dominate you from end to end period no room for discussion or argument...

have a good night...

and Howard pwned on Dalembert...

36 and 11 for Howard..

4 and 9 for Dalembert..

The Sixers may have won, but if you have any kind of a basketball IQ you won't give any credit to Dalembert locking down Howard

All I will say to the 76ers is that its not over until the fat lady sings. The only thing that you are predict about the magic is that you cannot predict the magic. If the 76ers are so great, why were they only the 6th seed?

The sad thing is 6ersrule is looking more and more like a knowledgeable poster (except for the Dalembert hype), because of how Stan and the Magic are choking.

The other sad thing is the Magic are spoiling some great D12 performances.

It's unbelievable that the Magic are looking like D12 and a bunch of others now.