Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Refs are outta control

Come on, first Duncan, now Baron Davis? At least these guys show some emotion while so many players are sterile. Give the guys a break and let them play ball with emotion.

Come on, first Duncan, now Baron Davis? At least these guys show some emotion while so many players are sterile. Give the guys a break and let them play ball with emotion.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Is there any beer around? You could spill it on them.

I'm sorry Hutch...that was just too easy. I shouldn't have gone for that one.

I feel ashamed.

But seriously, is there any beer around?

Will I ever live that down? I think I am banned from touching alcohol. I'm just gonna blame the tequila! Come by and say hi tomorrow, just leave your beer at your seat!

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Don't forget Stephen Jackson a quarter after Baron got ejected. I know, they're acting like dictators.

every single piston player should have gotten at least 5 fouls. but they didn't. they were pushing and shoving us and they didn't even get a foul on them. then, we play defense and we get a foul call just for poking sheeds birdnest head. reffing sucked this game. really sucked.