Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Magic vs Knicks 4-10-09 8 PM

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

it took me a minute to realize what was wrong with dwight's jersey at the top...its inverted. took me longer than it should have!

*Corrected*

The reason Dwight's Jersey was inverted is due to my flipping the original image horizontally(he was facing to the right). I had initially fixed his jersey; however, I copied and pasted the wrong one.

14.0%

85.9%

New York Knicks 96.0

Orlando Magic 110.0

From the people at ESPN and what they predict about this game.

It just seems to me that Dwight has regressed somewhat when it comes to passing out of the double or even triple team.

Maybe its just me

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

It just seems to me that Dwight has regressed somewhat when it comes to passing out of the double or even triple team.

Maybe its just me

I see the same thing.

In other games Boston and Miami are all even and Cleveland who had a 10 point lead that dwindled down to 6 at halftime against Philly. And now the Nets who started slowly have picked up the pace against Detroit.

So things are hopping around the Eastern Conference.

In case you all are wondering why there aren't any participants in the game thread, I kept getting an "Internal 500 Error" message when I tried to login. It said that they were enhancing Groupee's bionics and to check back later.

so-so first quarter...where is everyone tonight? board is dead. i will say courtney looked great when he was in. very active and although he missed a shot, he's driven the ball straight to the rack on both shot attempts and i LOVE seeing that. hedo's lookin' aight but dwight has GOT to learn how to pass outta double teams! and why must nate robinson destroy us every time he plays? let's just sign him and get him outta the way that way haha. overall it felt like we just cruised through that quarter...no real urgency or effort, maybe its just cuz it was the first quarter, but i'd sure like home court...

^^^^^^^^^*See my post (explanation above)

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

so-so first quarter...where is everyone tonight? board is dead. i will say courtney

yeah i was typin while you posted that truemagic. my fault. sucks tho. i know everyones prolly pissy bout the halftime score. i don't get why redick was left in so long and lee was left out. lee's played well...rushed that last shot a bit tho. i'd love to see lee come out and get 15 to drop that 22 spot on NY again. shard needs to get it goin, and skip has got to stop throwin passes to the knicks. we need a statement 3rd quarter to put this one away.