Sign in to follow this  
Pietrus Dish

Why Pietrus no get love?

I am happy I find this blogisphere for the comments on magic. My question be why Pietrus get a no love. My countryman is the reason the magic are one of best in the basketball league no? Before he come Magic have only 50 wins. Now they have more than 50 no? He is the reason they win so many games because he jumps high and shoots great 3 pointer. Everyone say Reddick and Lewis is good 3 pointer no? But no mention of Pietrus being one of the best 3 point shooters in the league. If he play same, how do you say? minutes as turkalew he would average better stats. Allow me to explain ya? If you use correct metric system and do the math, Pietrus will average 32ppg 15 rpg 12 assits 6 steals 4 blocks and 7 charges and 4 falls per game. That is good numbers no? Make a website to say play Pietrus more for more magic win ya? He jumps real high.

I am happy I find this blogisphere for the comments on magic. My question be why Pietrus get a no love. My countryman is the reason the magic are one of best in the basketball league no? Before he come Magic have only 50 wins. Now they have more than 50 no? He is the reason they win so many games because he jumps high and shoots great 3 pointer. Everyone say Reddick and Lewis is good 3 pointer no? But no mention of Pietrus being one of the best 3 point shooters in the league. If he play same, how do you say? minutes as turkalew he would average better stats. Allow me to explain ya? If you use correct metric system and do the math, Pietrus will average 32ppg 15 rpg 12 assits 6 steals 4 blocks and 7 charges and 4 falls per game. That is good numbers no? Make a website to say play Pietrus more for more magic win ya? He jumps real high.

Here, here!!!...He gets the love from me...just waiting for him to stay healthy for an extended period.

There is "NO DOUBT" in my mind we are a better team when he is healthy and on the floor.

I love Pietrus. But he has missed so many games with injuries. But if he could be more consistent coming off the bench he would truly strengthen up our bench.

But please don't say that HE is the reason we are where we are right now. He is a contributor but do not give him too much credit.

Nice to see that Pietrus finally signed up for this board.

Welcome aboard Pietrus! You don't need to hide. We know it's you.

This guy's no Pietrus fan. His name is clearly a reference to a Petri dish, otherwise shallow underutilized cylindrical shaped glass/plastic.

He's insulting Air France's durability! Cease him!