Sign in to follow this  
KillingInTheNameOf

Kitno's Kids Day (Mo ?'s answered!)

I thought I had a good idea for the T-shirt, I am always rowdy (especially when drunk), and have actually tailgated at Ole Miss.

I got more, that's just the best I could do in 24 words.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words Words

hur hur hur.

my tickets might suck, i'm still in the running.

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

Edit: Somewhere around 25 words I forgot about the 24 word thing. But ehh, I think it looks good the way it is.

Rules are all that seperate us from the other animals. And the terrorists! Wait, scratch that last one. Jack Bauer is all that seperates us from the terrorists. Hmmm...but he doesn't follow the rules. Perhaps that makes us the terrorists?

Let's start over...If you don't follow the rules Saddam wins. No, that doesn't make any sense either. If you don't follow the rules you'll end up like Saddam. OK, that sounds more like it...

Unless of course you're Osama. But, If you don't follow the rules Osama definitely wins.

So, apparently, Osama wins either way, but if you don't follow the rules you'll end up like Saddam, and if you're willing to sell your soul you might win like Obama. But, you could still lose like McCain. I think that's it! Got It?

To summerize, you can win like Obama, but not like Osama. You can lose like McCain or parrish like Hussein. Saddam Hussein, not Barack Hussein. Barack Hussein won, he did not parrish. That's who you wanna to be like. Robert Parrish. The Chief. Wait, What? I mean Obama, the commander in chief, Barack Hussein Obama.

24-tv-credits-anim.gif

The following posters expressed interest in Kitno's Kids Day previously

The Solution

Robo2002

Kramer

Magicfan83

Siradam134

Dirtdan

OrlandoMagic407

Insideout0

Lewis4thewin

The Solution has diplomatic immunity...Good luck to the rest of you.

Questions will be answered in the OP from this point forward, this will be the first, last, and only other time I bump this thread.

I liked to be there... i'm a college student and have been yelled at to sit down my plenty of fans because of my rowdyness...

i'll be there anyways but it would be nice to be there with a bunch of you guys

There is a possibility I can bring several attractive females who DEFINITELY put out to the game. One looks like Kendra Wilkinson from GND.

(24 Words)

My heart will bleed and my spirit will soar, without playoff tickets too much Amway beer will go ignored! And I LOVE the Magic!

( I know kinda gay but I hadn't seen a rhyme yet and its 24 exact! Gotta be creative! GO Magic!)