Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Gamethread: Magic @ Heat, 3/30/09

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

DoM, your appreciation for Hedo's defense truly shows through !!! Classic !!! Incredible that no one else has commented on it.

Kudos to you.

Like most masters of comedy, sometimes I must maintain subtlety in order to maximize effectiveness.

I didn't think it was a joke, just a fact of life.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

DoM, your appreciation for Hedo's defense truly shows through !!! Classic !!! Incredible that no one else has commented on it.

Kudos to you.

Like most masters of comedy, sometimes I must maintain subtlety in order to maximize effectiveness.

It's a fact of life that's also a joke. Just like how no matter what the scenario, any time a clown gets hurt, it's funny.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

quote:

Kudos to you.

It's a fact of life that's also a joke. Just like how no matter what the scenario, any time a clown gets hurt, it's funny.

...or a mascot.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

i live in florida, i should be able to see a team in my own state w/ out paying. I will continue to be a pirate. ARRRGGH. Hell, if i still lived in orlando i still would only get slightly over half the games.

Also, on the magic site, it says this game isn't on fsn or SUN.

Umm....Since FSN was introduced I've seen every Magic game on TV, and I live in Orlando...so yeah, not sure what your talking about only half the games being broadcasted...maybe before FSN was added?

yeah, clearly i just made it up for attention.

Anyways, fsn wasn't even on brighthouse until a few months ago and even after they put it on, you had to buy a digital box and pay extra $ every month...and unless they throw in a monthly handjob, that won't be happening.

quote:

quote:

quote:

i live in florida, i should be able to see a team in my own state w/ out paying. I will continue to be a pirate. ARRRGGH. Hell, if i still lived in orlando i still would only get slightly over half the games.

Umm....Since FSN was introduced I've seen every Magic game on TV, and I live in Orlando...so yeah, not sure what your talking about only half the games being broadcasted...maybe before FSN was added?

Anyways, fsn wasn't even on brighthouse until a few months ago and even after they put it on, you had to buy a digital box and pay extra $ every month...and unless they throw in a monthly handjob, that won't be happening.

donkey show.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

quote:

donkey show.

kinky_kelly.jpg

wow...did we really just nudge this thread towards beastiality? lol

Don't say this much but I'm a little worried about this one.

We've gotten the best of them for a while {11 out of 12} and with the extra long halftime this might just be a loss.

Let's BELIEVE in the best and watch the MAGIC still pull it out

I tell you what......... [say something smart now, dang it!].... *ding*... the value is fantastic

i think lee on wade man up with individual responsibility if wade scores 50 who cares limit the rest of the team and play aggressive d on wade and maybe change a few shots